twelve

Angelo: *a huge wheeze* so, angel went out to get a wax today and came back looking like a fucking tomato and I'm dying. She was literally so red-

Angel: fucking hell I'm pretty sure that woman was trying to burn me alive because I know the wax is supposed to be hot but not THAT hot! Plus the way she was roughly peeling it made me almost pass out! It's not something to laugh about because it's common for skin to be a little red but I'm pretty sure a tan person like me is not supposed to look like a whole tomato and she literally burned my fucking finger.

Angelo: did you atleast get her fired?

Angel: are you stupid? No! She was having a rough day! Poor girl her boyfriend cheated on her and she had to deal with Zaylen Facetiming me like thirty times during the whole session.

Angelo: im still dying. You looked ridiculous dad actually asked if we needed to rush her to the hospital BAHAHHAHA. on a serious note though, that's not an excuse and she's lucky you didn't sue.

Angel: true. Anyways, let's just move on with the story.

Lettie is still three.

Lettie was going over to her papa's house for a few days and she was very happy about it.

Her brothers, parents and even storm? Not so much. They didn't like it when Lettie wasn't in their sights for even an hour let alone days.

Salvatore on the other hand was over the moon. He was excited to show his adorable little granddaughter off to all the men of his gentleman's club and make them jealous.

He was like an excited grandma but at the same time not.

He had a whole bunch of things planned for her to enjoy. It was adorable how giddy the old man was. He had been making the maids run around the whole day to make all her favorite food, beverages and deserts.

He even wanted to pick her up but Aries said he was going to drop her off. By him he meant all the boys were definitely tagging along making plans on how to convince their grandfather to allow them to stay. Lucius even let their cousins and Storm tag along.

Once they were in front of Salvatore's mansion, Lettie patiently waited for the guard to open her door before she jumped down and ran straight to the big front double doors where her papa was waiting for her with a grin on his face.

For someone who was in his late sixties, Salvatore was a handsome man, and he definitely looked younger than he was. So when storm saw him for the first time his only thought was that this whole family was filled with good looking people.

"Papa! Papa! Papa!" Lettie squealed jumping into his arms.

"My little one!" He chuckled, picking her up in his arms and kissing her cheek.

"..... And other assholes. Why are you all here and who the hell are you?" He narrowed his eyes at his son, grandsons and the new guy he didnt recognize.

"Can't we visit our grandpa, grandpa?" Atlas looked at him innocently.

"Oh you can, alright but I know how much of little shits you all are so no, you can't stay here. Now you're going to turn around and take your sneaky little asses back to the car before I bring my rifle out." He smirked when the boys groaned.

Storm was just shocked at this. This was supposed to be the most feared family ever and here they were acting like a bunch of petulant children.

"And who might you be, young man?" He looked intimidating now.

Before storm could even answer, Lettie leaned up to whisper in her papa's ear.

"He's the boy I told you about, papa!"