39:Demonic cultivator.

Chapter thirty nine:Demonic cultivator.

Yu An looked at the boy sleeping with his head on her lap and smiled a little

Yu An looked at the boy sleeping with his head on her lap and smiled a little. They reached the outskirts where the cliff and the dark pit is.

❝Xiao, wake up. We arrived. ❞Yu An softly said touching Xiao's head.

Xiao moved his head and opened his eyes.

❝Oh, sorry. ❞he said standing up.

❝No need. Let's get down. ❞Yu An said opening the carriage door, jumping down.

❝This place feels heavy. ❞Xiao said looking around at the forest in front of them.

❝Yes. ❞Yu An agreed. ❝I'll take a fruit that will change my appearance and energy. ❞ she added taking out the white fruit and eating it.

Xiao looked at how her face and body changed in the matter of seconds until she was unrecognizable.

❝Wow.... ❞he said in awe.

❝How do I look? ❞Yu An asked curious.

❝Good. Very different from your usual look. ❞Xiao said.

❝I see. Let's go then. ❞Yu An said turning to face the forest.

Then three men in yellow robes jumped in front of them.

❝It's forbidden to enter this forest unless you have approval from Master. ❞one of them said.

❝Why is that? ❞Yu An asked raising her eyebrow.

❝It's very dangerous. ❞another man said analyzing Yu An's fragile appearance with a smirk.

❝Is that so? ❞Yu An asked sneering.

She already transfered a big part of her spiritual energy into the crystal in case anything happened to her spiritual core before she manages to become a demonic cultivation.

❝Don't worry, I'll kill them. ❞Xiao said smiling.

❝Are you sure? ❞Yu An asked.

She then heard a familiar laugh and sighed.

❝Go on. Seems like your partner wants to have fun. ❞Yu An said stepping back.

❝So you've chosen to leave, good. ❞one of the yellow robe man said.

Xiao cracked his knuckles as the demon inside him spread some of his dark energy around Xiao.

❝What's that? ❞

❝Seems dangerous. What's with this kid?! ❞

❝Kill him! ❞

Xiao scoffed and jumped in the air, demonic energy forming like tentacles around him, ready to stab the three men.

Yu An looked at him and the power he had amazed.

❝Shit, that kid is a demonic cultivator?! ❞

❝Let's return! ❞