Chapter 13 '{Dumbles again..}'

Timeskip to after class

Harry's POV

After class I started walking to Dumbles office until I was Infront of the gargoyle, said gargoyle was looking at him as if waiting for something.

I then said, "Cockroach Clusters" then the gargoyle moved out of the way, I then walked into the office to see it is still the same as when I first went here, I pretended to be stunned by the
Office, so that he won't get more suspicious of me.

"Harry my boy, how are you settling in?" He said in a fake grandfatherly voice

"Fine, though I doubt that would concern you, and do not call me your boy, we have never met before, and refer to me as Mr. Potter." I replied in a bored tone

"Then Mr. Potter, I called you here to tell you that if you wish to resort, I would gladly help you with it." He said with a twinkle in his eyes

I felt him sending compulsions, so I quickly blocked them away from me.

"I do not wish to resort, I am satisfied with Slytherin, now if that is all I would like you to explain why you wanted to talk about 'Mr. Black'." After I said that his eye twitches Abit

"Oh yes, I was just about to say that, I would like to warn you that Mr. Black might contact you, because we do not know if he is truly innocent I would like for you to contact me." He said while sending more compulsions, so I decided that I should just tell him that I will tell him, but not really tell him.

"Fine then, is that all you wished to speak about, because I have other things to do." I said trying to imitate Severus.

Dumble nodded, "That is all I wished to talk about Mr. Potter, thank you for your time." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I then left kinda annoyed that he wanted to warn him about Sirius, shaking my head, I started walking to the dorms, thinking when he should get the letter from Draco.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Dumbledore's POV

'Yes, my plan is working, though he doesn't completely trusts me, it should be enough to get my plans started.' I then proceeded to eat a lemon drop, with a menacing look in my eyes.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Timeskip to when draco and Harry were the only ones awake. (Though Draco doesn't know that)

I was pretending to sleep until Draco was the only one awake, and started walking quietly out of the dorms holding a letter, which I figured out he'd do this every night for an hour before he came back, and heading back to dorms to sleep.

Tonight is when I'm gonna get that letter from Draco, I need to know if Voldy was an Allie or not, so I went and grabbed a few things, a few daggers, a cloak, the Map, and a mask.

Harrys mask

Harry's Cloak

Harry's Cloak

And the daggers

And the daggers

I put the mask on, then the robe and put the daggers attached to my belt, I then quickly used the map to find Draco, I spotted him in the Library, I then walked infront of him

"Hello there Draco Malfoy, I am the person they call Azrael, I would like to get the letter that was given to you." I said with a different voice, I had changed it right before entering the library.

Draco looked shocked at the person Infront of him,"Ah! Yes! Sorry..." He then proceeded to give the letter to 'Azrael'.

I then looked at the letter to see that it was signed by Voldemort , he then gave draco a nod, satisfied that he had gotten the letter.

"Thank you Draco, now don't tell anyone you saw me here okay? And make sure you get to bed now, wouldn't want to worry your friends now do we?" I saw him pale Abit then he quickly nodded, I then quickly disillusioned myself, not noticing that Draco was still staring at him confused why he knew about his friends.

I then walked to the dorms, and soon fell asleep, I decided that I will read the letter tomorrow.

Vote who should harry be with:

Draco (2)

Tom (4)

Blaise

Fred and George or separate (1)

Anyone with a good reason

Poll has ended