𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

THIRD PERSON
"I swear to Merlin-"

"Ow!" Harry shouted just as his head hit a wall in the closet Y/N was locked in.

He and Fred had just apparated to her and weren't expecting the closet to be small considering the Malfoys were so wealthy.

Little did they know that the room they were in was just his secondary closet.

"You alright in there?" Draco asked from outside the door, assuming Y/N was the one that said something.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Fred replied in a high pitched voice before grabbing onto Y/N's hand, "Bye!"

Draco immediately dug in his pockets, reaching for the keys to unlock the door. Once he did so, they were already gone.

She was gone.

"Shit!" Draco kicked the door shut with fury before knocking all the things off of his desk.

Then he stopped, noticing how getting angry wouldn't help. He had to get her back and he knew exactly how. He's been watching them for years. Of course he knows the first place they'd go.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Fred knew the perfect place to take to take his lover friends for them to reminisce for a while.

"Have fun," Fred stepped away, getting ready to leave them, "If you know what I mean." He winked before apparating away.

"Oh my- not here again." Y/N chuckled sarcastically, examining her surroundings.

"Don't make me say it-"

"Please don't.." Y/N smiled and jokingly pinched the bridge of her nose.

Harry laughed and ignored what she said, saying it anyway, "Remember when we first met? We were standing right here and ran into-"

"Me." Draco appeared, the mist of his dark magic dramatically fading away after doing so. He twirled his wand in his hands as he approached them, "Yeah, I know too."

"What are you doing here.." Y/N creeped back, reaching for her wand.

"Oh, come on," Draco scoffed, "You didn't possibly believe I wouldn't know you'd be here, did you?"

"I suggest you leave." Harry demanded, pulling Y/N to his side for her safety.

"Funny isn't it? Seems like just yesterday when the three of us met, right? You were there.. and you were there-"

"Now, Malfoy." Harry ordered with a balled fist.

"Don't worry, Pottah." Draco responded with a curled lip, "I'll make this quick."

Draco lifted his wand in Y/N's direction, her expression staying unbothered as if she weren't afraid. Draco's nostrils began to flare as he hesitated to do anything to her, afraid it wouldn't work again.

Harry, being the dummy he is, left his wand at The Burrow.. like a dummy.

Y/N watched Draco as he halted, quickly moving his hand to aim at Harry's forehead. Y/N's first instinct was to point her wand at Draco, making him turn to face her.

"It has to be done." Draco sent her eyes of sympathy when he realized how upset she seemed.

"No, it doesn't." Y/N replied blankly.