chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Damien pov:

Erickson and I left Xavier and Ashton back at school, we went back to Patrick house to hear yelling with Clara getting out fuming in anger while Alice and Melina running after her. But when Melina saw us she stopped and looked at us with wide eyes.

"Why are you here?!" She asked us as she came towards us.

"What do you mean why we are here? Now it is forbidden for us to come here?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"No that wasn't what I meant. It's just I thought you would be at Rebecca's house!" She said with a confused look on her face.

I looked at Erick with a question look that he gladly return.

"Why would he be there Mel?" Erick asked her with his head titled to the side.

I saw her eyes winded for a minute then disappeared quickly to be replaced by an angry look.

"Wait a minute Xavier didn't tell you?!!"

"Tell us what?" We asked while looking at each other with confusion.

"That Rebecca your Mate is alone with a werewolf Male in her house," Melina screamed at us with blazing eyes.

I felt hot blazing fire exploded inside of me and went to all of my body like wires of hot metal melting and burning my body from inside out.

My lycan is coming out. He wants his mate.

Between me, my wolf and my lycan only my lycan want our mate.

He said that he will stay hidden until I know how much she means to us then he will claims her and will not wait.

And now hearing that she is with other man he will go berserk until he claims her.

'Such an annoying being, how dare she be with another man, a werewolf man non the less. She belongs to me and no one else,' I thought to myself for a minute then to stop in horror.

'I can't believe what I just think about! I thought of her as mine,'

'That because she is ours you stupid human.' My lycan said hotly to me.

'Because of your stupidity you and Demon both our mate is with another fucking male when she is supposed to be with us baring our mark and in our embrance protecting her.'

His anger is getting out of hand.

I clenched my hands in anger as my eyesight start turning red.

I roared in anger as I reopened my car door nearly taking it out of it hinges then speeding down the street to my little human mate.

How do I know her house whereabouts? Well I am nearly in my lycan form so I can only smell her right now wich is a compensation of woods, rain and chocolate... yup chocolate with rain and wood such a strange mate I have.

I reached her house within minutes, I saw Xavier, Ashton and Maxell talking to her or more like she is ogling my delta. I felt my lycan roar at what he is seeing.

'Go to mate.' And that's what I did.

Everyone was looking at me as I strode like a petoder for it's meal.

My mate looked at me with narrowed eyes as I glared at her and went to her.

I stand infront of her with inches between us as her amazing scent enveloped me calming me and my lycan but then I smelled it, the soure foul smell of a rough and that made me growl lowly.