Chapter - 37{Legendary God}

Heaven is the abode of Gods or the Goddess, as well as of angels, deified humans, the blessed dead, and other celestial beings. Heaven is an expanse that overarches the earth, stretching overhead like a canopy, dome, or vault and encompassing the sky and upper atmosphere; the Sun, Moon, Stars, and the transcendent realm beyond.

And currently one of the six legendary verses heaven is in complete chaos. All the angels and other low-ranked beings who live in heaven look frightened. Like someone is about to crush them into nothingness. But at the same time, there is astonishment and admiration in their eyes.

A few minutes earlier

"So I want you to tell me what happened that day." A nine-year-old bluehead said to the mighty God.

"Leave! You are not welcomed here." the Legendary God said in a cold voice.

"Huh! Leave do you think I will leave because you tell me to leave?" Rimuru said stubbornly.

"Your brother is bound to die. Now leave or I will kill him personally"

He said in a cold voice. After hearing this Rimuru's eyes turned cold her childish demeanor completely disappeared.

"Hey, what did you say about my brother,"

Rimuru said with a cold voice her cold eyes penetrating the void itself.

"I said your brother is just a mere bug now if you didn't leave I will kill him personally."

And that's is lead to the current situation. Rimuru transformed into her ‘Battle mode’ and started to assault the Legendary God without a second thought.

-----------------------

The 'mighty God' of the 'Six Saints' is trying his hardest to maintain the barrier. His face looks pale and he is breathing heavily.

Boom!!

Suddenly, the whole heaven filled with the sound of the blast. The impact and the power of the blast were nothing like they have seen before.

The only being who has seen this powerful type of power is the 'legendary God'. And the place where he has seen this scale of power is in the all-out war between God and Demons.

The only being who can match this scale of power. Merely thinking about 'that person' sent a shiver down his spine, and now this new problem.

The person who is attacking them is none other than Rimuru.

When Rimuru is about to enter the multiverse the so-called 'Legendary God' stopped her and asks her, her purpose.

Why did she come here?

When Rimuru tells him about her purpose the 'Legendary God' denied her request without a second thought and asks her to leave.

Rimuru is not a person who gave up so easily so she asked him again and refuse to leave this place.

And in rage, the 'Legendary God' said something that he should never have said especially to Rimuru. The little talk is the main reason for their current situation.

God and Goddess both are almighty beings, a being that defied comprehension, one who outpowered and outlived everyone else.

The symbol of faith and beliefs...

Rimuru is also a Goddess. But in other God's eyes who have seen her mere status consider her as a Goddess of all the Gods. Her existence represents infinity itself, she is the supreme feminine divinity in these verses and is the protector of the thirteen multiverses, and is second to none in wrath and power. Yuu{Battle Mode} is one of the most fearsome manifestations of the supreme Goddess.