xxxii. thirty two

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ˎˊ˗

real life !

jasmine woke up at 6am, having no problem with the early time as she was planning on making breakfast for her and george.

she brushed her teeth, washed her face and put her hair in a messy bun before walking out of the room. she looked everywhere and saw that george was not found in the living room so she went in the kitchen to make food.

she looked in the refrigerator and drawers for food to be cooked but found only a few. "i forgot this man doesn't know how to cook," she said to herself.

she just grabbed some bacon that was found in the fridge and cooked it. she also toasted some bread. whilst cooking, she heard a door open, making her look behind her, seeing a messy haired george walking out of his room. he even was surprised seeing her standing in front of the stove.

"good morning." jasmine smiled at him and turned around completely to face him.

"uh... good morning." george walked in the kitchen and sat in a bar stool. "i forgot you were here." his morning voice made jasmine blush, turning around to the stove to hide her face.

"what are you making?" george asked, rubbing his eyes.

"bacon and toast." jasmine replied, putting the bacon on a plate. "do you drink coffee?"

"i'll just make them, do you want some?" george said and jasmine nodded, placing the plates on a the counter since there was no space on the round table.

"your house is messy." jasmine chortled, looking at the mess on the round table.

"it isn't my fault you didn't tell me you were gonna come." george began to make some coffee for the both of them.