"Takes More Than A Bomb To Scare Phoenix"

'............ LET'S NOT. NOT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE'

phoenix darkled glared at him, he gritted his teeth, this asshole, not only had the nerve to miss with HIS SUBORDINATE, and now he was THREATENING HIM!?

'AND JUST WHY THE FUCK NOT HUH?!!'

he demanded

'REMAIN CALM AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. THIS BOMB WILL DETONATE IN FIVE MINUTES'

the judge stood up from his seat

'What?'

Phoenix kept his glare up but hid athena behind him, acting like a shield

'I REPEAT, THIS HH-3000 WILL DETONATE IN FIVE MINUTES, YOUR HONOR, I RECOMMEND YOU ADJOURN THIS TRIAL... ...BEFORE THIS BOMB GOES OFF'

the judge was shook to his core

'M-Mr. Tonate! Are you... Are you threatening me?!'

he cried out, tonate put on a evil grin

'HEH HEH HEH. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DISABLE THIS BOMB. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DIE, YOUR ONLY OPTION IS TO LISTEN TO ME'

payne was now shaking in his own shoes, like a cowardly chicken

'But Mr. Tonate! Didn't you say that's just a training model? A fake to practice on?!'

'I DID, BUT I ALSO LIED. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. THIS IS THE HH-3000'

'But the HH-3000 was used to blow up Courtroom No. 4... wasn't it?'

athena asked, confused and slightly scared, tonate smirked

'HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS THE REAL HH-3000 THAT BLEW UP COURTROOM NO. 4?'

phoenix stared at him, angered, but rational enough to study him, listening and watching everything carefully

'THE BOMB THAT BLEW UP THE COURTROOM WAS A DIFFERENT ONE, ONE THAT I MADE'

'What?! Then, are we to take that as a confession on your part?!'

the judge said

'TAKE IT ANY WAY YOU WOULD LIKE. JUST BEFORE THE TRIAL... ...I TOOK THE HH-3000 OUT OF THE STUFFED ANIMAL AND PUT MY OWN BOMB INTO IT. THAT WAS THE BOMB THAT EXPLODED AND DESTROYED COURTROOM NO. 4'

Payne raised up his hands in a defensive pose

'M-Mr. Tonate, please be reasonable! Do you really expect us to believe a crazy story like that?!'

'THE HH-3000... IT IS SO UNIQUE! I HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. IT IS SO UNIQUE THAT I COULD NOT REPLICATE THE DETONATION MECHANISM. SO... I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. BESIDES, DID ANYONE LOOK INSIDE THE STUFFED ANIMAL DURING THE TRIAL? DID ANYONE CHECK TO SEE IF IT REALLY WAS THE HH-3000 IN THERE?'

'! I-I must confess, no one opened up the stuffed animal to check...'

the judge admitted, a stupid move on their part 

'S-So there really is a possibility that the bomb was switched out?!'

'NO, NOT A POSSIBILITY. A CERTAINTY. I DID IT, YOU HAD BETTER GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU CAN. YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME'

the court began to go wild, everyone was starting to clear out, people where shouting, and the judge was trying to clam everyone down, but nothing was working, in the end, their were just four people, the judge, payne, athena, and phoenix

'YOU FOUR ARE STILL HERE? WELL, WELL. AREN'T YOU BRAVE?'

the judge took back to his seat, quivering