twenty.

"He'll be fine, dear."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

"Y/n! Wait- you can't just leave!"

Michiko's screams felt deaf in my ears. All I was thinking about was Katsuki. 

How did this happen? Is he safe? Is he hurt?

It was like my legs had a mind of their own as they strode all the way out of the UA Gates. I could hear Michiko's footsteps pattering behind me, trying to see where I would go. 

I didn't even know where I was going.

"Y/n wait! You're not in the right state of mind and you're gonna get in trouble!"

Trouble is the last thing I have on my mind. I needed to see if Katsuki was okay.

I ignored Michiko's words and kept on running, running and never once did I stop. The adrenaline hangover would be horrible after this but i didn't care. 

He needs to be fine... He said he would be.

.•° ✿ °•.

I finally began to slow down once i saw the neon sign. There were tones of parked red vans with sirens flashing red and blaring loudly, extracting injured heroes in training out of them. People with bright green scrubs rushing in and out of the glass doors receiving the injured. Press and reporters were all gathered around them as well.

"Do you have any information about this attack?"

"How could this happen again?"

"Is UA not training their students properly?"

"Are the next generation of heroes strong enough to even help us citizens?"

Michiko and I rushed to the front of the doors as quick as possible. We shoved our way through the crowd, as white blinding lights were flashing through us. 

"All of you need to stop this chaos immediately!" She yelled, causing the ruckus to simmer down slightly. 

"They just got attacked, and all you guys care about is a story? Let them get the medical attention they need first!" I continued loudly, causing the press to look at us, and lower their gadgets, except the recording cameras.

"Some of them probably won't be able to respond to your yelling. They just want to rest! Give them space and come back later," Michiko concluded, as we both gave he crowd a glare. 

They began to quiet down as we hurriedly entered the building. We began searching for where the students were placed, but we were quickly stopped.

"Hey, you two, you're not permitted to be here-"

"We're family, we're allowed to be here," I dismissed and continued to move. I don't have time for pointless conversations.

Michiko just chuckled. "The great Y/n? Being harsh? You're boyfriend has definitely rubbed off on you-"