Stepbrothers don't love [Dosen't includes mafia]

⇎𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓙 𝓕𝓸𝔁⇎

♢♢♢

"Look, " Avery began as the others glared at me, "we will never be siblings. You will never be our sister and we'll never be your brothers. Got it?

"I rolled my eyes, "Stop being so dramatic."

"Why can't you understand? You'll never be our sister and that's final!" West told me directly, glaring in my direction.

"Why are you guys so stubborn? I just want your trust!" I told them, my anger rising. "I-if you don't want me to be your sister, fine, I don't care."

Oh, but that isn't true. I will break all their walls, one by one.

♢♢♢

Meet 16 years old, Norah Mayfair.

She's a quiet, beautiful, shy individual and is the most innocent girl you'll ever meet. She gets amazing grades and has awesome friends. Her dad is her hero, her soul, her everything. She has never argued with her dad before, and you can say she's the perfect human being.

Until her dad marries a new woman.

That's right, Norah doesn't have a mom. She got arrested for killing someone that was closest to Norah. Norah absolutely hates her mom, she despised her to the point she wants to strangle her. One day, she saw her cheating on her dad. Her dad, William Mayfair, married a woman who Norah has yet to meet.

What Norah didn't know is that she has six sons. Let's just say that they're not the most delightful people on the earth. She tries to communicate with them, but they're not having it. Those six sons of her soon to be a new mom, are absolute delinquents. They smoke, do drugs, play with all the girls in their high school, have been to juvie, and lot's more.

Will Norah be able to break their walls?

BY- BlackandBlue222

Status- Completed

Has a sequel.