Natasha Romanoff X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary : Y/N wants to learn Russian to She gets Natasha to help her.

~~~~

"Tashaaaa" Yelled Y/N as she ran into their room, she flopped onto their bed which Natasha was laying on.

The red head was reading a book, she smiled slightly when she saw Y/N flop next to her.

"Yes My Love" asked Tasha

Y/N looked up at Natasha with puppy eyes and a pout on her face "Tasha, cane you teach me Russian" she asked.

This made Natasha sit up, she face Y/N who also sat up as well they both crossed their legs "of course I would N/N"

Her answer made Y/N grin she jumped into Natashas arms making them fall backwards of the bed.

"oops" said Y/N

Natasha shook her head at her Girlfriend.
_______

"repeat after me, Привет(1)" said Natasha.

They had moved from the floor and back on the bed,woth Natasha teaching Y/N she was able to speak a couple words in Russian.

By the end of the day they had finished the first lesson, Y/N and Natasha had decided that they would have lessons every other Wednesday.

For payment Natasha would get kisses from Y/N which she liked much more than getting money, Y/N liked it as well.

"I got it!" exclaimed Y/N, she had a sentence in he remind that she wanted to say to Natasha.

"Я люблю тебя, моя королева(2)" said Y/N, her words made Natasha smile and get emotional

Natasha hugged Y/N and whispered into her ear "
я тоже тебя люблю, моя дорогая(3)"

Y/N smiled she was happy that she had asked Natasha to teach her Russian.

The end!

Привет(1) = Hello

Я люблю тебя, моя королева(2) = I love you My Queen

я тоже тебя люблю, моя дорогая(3) = I love you too my darling

I hope you liked it!

Word count : 325