Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

"What do you mean Rose is your mate?" Riley's riled up, pacing like a mad man while nibbling her thumbs, thinking.

I brought Rose to my pack, in my house. The others return to their packs once the movie has ended. Gordon,Riley and Liam standing intensely at me waiting for my next move.

The moment i smell the most amazing arousal scent came out from her-vanilla and a hint of cherry blossom, i knew it she's my mate. My wolf took control over me, calling out 'MATE' to her, I immediately push him in. He's being too fucking aggressive and wants to mark her on the spot.

You're weak!

I snarl at my wolf remarks in my mind and he growled warningly at me.

"I'm not weak! I have my fucking reason!" I spat at him venomously.

Then, he shut me off. I immediately sit on my bed starring at my Rose sleeping peacefully. After that happened, she just black out. I sniff. Her strong scent lingers in this room. Fuck! I can't control myself!

"Hunter, tell us what happen?" my thoughts been interrupted by them. I caressed her hair, staring her in awe. Not minding to look at them.

"I can sense her wolf" my eyes wander through her skin and lips.

"I knew it! I knew it. You guys didn't believe me. I told you so" Riley's chirp.

"Riley" I glare at her, warning. I received a glare from Gordon back. I scoffed. Riley realized it and gave in her guilty look and lower her voice down. My mate is trying to rest here.

"I knew it, i sense a she-wolf at the rest room. The most unfamiliar wolf, not like ours. The population of our kind in the school is quite a lot and I'm familiar with it but her...it's different" Riley's explain.

"Yeah, i felt it too" i whisper while my eyes not taking off from her.

"When I walked in to the rest room, it's her. I thought there is another person in it but nope. Only her. I mind link you Gordon at that time, aren't you sensing anything?"

"We felt that babe but when we arrived, the wolf scent is gone. We didn't feel any scent except for her human scent, even until now. When we saw her for the first time at the Diner, she's even practically human till..." I can sense he's pacing around and he stop.

"What? Tell me what?" Riley's exclaimed.

"Until Hunter felt a rogue in presence" Gordon's continue. I can feel hot gazes on me.

"If it's true that she's a werewolf. She must be a rogue because she doesn't have a pack. It's...dangerous" Riley breath.

"She has a pack now" i said darkly.

"Hunter?" Liam breaks his silence. My best friend, soon to be Beta.

"What say you? What are you going to do?" He continued.

*************************************************
It's almost 10 minutes after they left. Gordon and Riley went headed home to his pack, Blue Moon Pack meanwhile Liam left a minute ago. I locked my door and walked to my bed frantically imagining my mate gone in any second.

I seat on the bed besides her and continue caressing her hair.

"You don't know how long i've searched to find you" i whisper and breath at her breathtaking feature.

The moment i recognized this hair of hers, i just knew she's the one i'm looking for. I can't get my mind off of her since I met her at the Diner. That wonderful spark. My hand slides through her cheek and i caress it. Soft. I smile as the spark is still there. When Gordon told me that she recognized her at Falcon's High, i knew sooner or later i need to pay her a visit but fates brought her to me. The way i like it.

She took my breath away the moment she diverts her face towards me. It's like i've been punched. She don't know how fucking hard she affects me. Her cute grey-bluish ocean eyes sparks like kitten. Her plump pink lips compliment her beautiful light chest nut hair. There is a hint of faint red mark visible on it. A biter huh? I trace my calloused finger slowly against her milky porcelain face. Something moved inside me. Can a single person do that? Is this what having a mate feels like?

"You have a mole kitten" i whisper while grinning at her cheek. She has a small cute mole on her cheek as i trace my finger to her lips. She's fucking perfect! I shut my eyes, concentrate.

I can't sense her wolf but her scents is still there. I've been wondering, why i can't smell her when we first met? She masked it? Did she aware who she is? Did she know that I am her mate? She looks like she has no idea about it. She's totally human back then.

My eyes glare at her neck as i breath. I froze for few seconds. I lean my face towards her neck and those scent getting stronger. I'm drown drunk into it. My lips is few inches from it as i sniff it, inhaling her scent.

My lips collides against her smooth skin against her neck, and it turns into a kiss. Soft vulnerable kiss. Then, i lick it, like an ice cream without knowing my left hand cupping her neck. She's fucking sweet!

The moment i felt my canines visible, I'm on alert panicking and push myself from her. The chair fell down and making a loud noise.

"FUCK!"

Do it!

"I told you many damn times, don't interfere!" i growl through my mind-link.

You can't resists it. We're drunk with her scents!

He growls to me. It's true, i can't control it. It's addictive. I've always get jealous and easily gets angry when my friends meet their mate after their 17th birthday. Meanwhile me...

I've waited for so long and how many time i've searched for her, my mate. I'm going crazy but now, i have her. I intertwine my hand against her protectively and that sparks lingers warmly. I can't help letting out a small smile. I can't ruin this.

Accept it! You started it first, you finish it or else...i'm doing it myself!

"Oh Trust me wolf, you didn't know how badly I want her right now" I reply darkly in my mind-link while growling at him.

"I want to mark her, fucking mate her till she drops, carve my name on her to show that she's fucking mine . I can do it right here and take that damn advantage!" I continued while pushing my wolf on edge and stare at her vulnerable state.

"...but not now. She didn't even know that she's a she-wolf. I can't ruin this mate bond. I need her trust to let me in. There are other things that i need to investigate more about her" i stare at her and divert my eyes in blank space to knock my wolf some senses. We're in the moment of silence as I can sense my wolf being restless.

....She's there. My wolf breaks his silence.

His animalistic musky deep low voice resonate through my mind. He is implying about Rose's wolf. We can't sense it but we know...she's inside her. She must be.

"I know" i cover my face frustratedly and push my hair to the back, groaning.

I've never seen this kind of problems before within the packs. There are few cases that some of our werewolf had encounter. 

Human mates, rare elementals gifts and second chance mates but it's all rare.

I don't mind at all if Rose is human but it's complicated. I can sense there's a wolf inside her and in a blink, it vanish just like that. It's like she's human. There's something off about her. It's not a bad thing it's just there is something inside her that sleeps deep within.

With upcoming meeting by end of this month, ceremony among the 3 powerful packs is not a common thing either. We..don't usually associate with other packs even we're in peace but i don't damn know what our parents are thinking.

On the bright side, we became close lately. The Blood Moon Pack, my pack, Crescent Moon Pack, Ashton's and Blue Moon Pack, Gordon's. We're soon to be Alphas alongside with our soon to be Betas. I'm not saying that i'm not ready to lead the pack for the next Alpha role but this sudden choices, collaborating with other packs. It never happened before.