𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟗: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ᵇˣᵇ

21NBA.🧘🏾‍♀️
( SHEYAA x KENTRELL )

baton rouge | beverly hills📍,
omniscient

                  "YOU HAVE A NICE DAY handsome." The female worker flirted, running her fingers through her curly lace front showing off her pretty smile. Kentrell laughed a little saying thank you, taking the bag that was full of erotic things. Then getting handed a receipt and left out the stores nearest exist.

Looking down at the receipt he saw a number and a name written on it. Throwing it right in the trash bin that came up. Not feeling himself today, so he thought he was bummy looking. Hoping the lady caught hints that he gay.

Kentrell had lingerie, fishnets, new vibrators and even a new dildo in this bag. He guesses the lady over looked that by his fineness... just seeing that he was wearing a all red tracksuit, not liking his face too much so he tended to wear masks where you could see only his eyes and some of his eyebrows and nose.

"Kennyyyy! i know that's yo bowlegged ass from anywhere."

He stopped in his tracks and sighed when the darkskin hugged him from behind before coming in front of him. "I'm not even that bowlegged, you needa' look in the mirror yoself and see who really bowlegged bitch." Smiling when his bestfriends own grin turned into a mug.

"Alright na. Nigga don't fuckin play wimme. I'll knee you in yo pussy. I gotta clear shot." Tyquain says, being nosey and looked in the bag. Sneaky grin coming up on his face, then glanced at Kentrell who rolled his eyes.

"Imma tune the fuck in tonight. Oh ma gawd. Ken you finna be so sexy." Admiring his friends beauty, "My dick already hard."

"Mhmm thank you. Don't watch me at yo job tho, they gon think you some typa pervert." He mumbled, looking down at tyquain who sucked his teeth. "Say are you jus gonna look at me and not say anythin."

"I'm jus takin in how good lookin you are." Coming close again, wrapping his arms around his waist and grabbing his ass. Playfully playing with his butt. Making kentrell laugh. "I don't care about these niggas, i must see how you get down-

"You'on wanna get on wit me tonight? I'll wait till you get off. Some of the people wanna know when you comin back." Raising his brows. Hoping to get a yes out of the other man.

Kentrell is a 'cam boy' he had a little addiction to showing off his body in a very sexual manner, so he liked displaying what he had to offer. Running a personal twitter a year ago and one of his videos went viral on the app, and he thought it would be a good idea if he got paid for it so he joined a cam website, sometimes making videos for his only fans. But having more fun when he went live, so he stuck on that.

He got turned on by the fact that other people got aroused seeing him get off or the raunchy photos he took. The money was just adding by the day, it was like a regular paying job that paid ten times better. Taking 'showing ass for a lil cash.' Seriously.

"Aye so whatchu say?" Eyes wandering tyquains body. About to be a tease to hopefully get his way. Since Ty's hands were still on his butt, he grabbed one hand and glides it over to the front of his sweats putting tyquains fingers right over his flower. Kentrell quite didn't give a fuck about the passer by's in this mall, if they saw they saw.