Carol Danvers X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary : Y/N tries to stop Carol from leaving earth again after she just came back to her

~~~~

Third person pov...

Talos: Does she not understand? Young lady I have a special skill that kinda allows me to get into places I'm not supposed to be.

Maria: Call me young lady again, and I'm gonna put my foot in a place it's not supposed to be.

Talos: Am I supposed to guess where that is?

Fury and Maria: Your ass.

Talos: Okay, I get it. We're all a little on edge here. But look, I just need your help decoding some coordinates. If you sit down, you listen to this, I assure you, it'll be worth your while.

A knock is then heard on the door, Maria answered already knowing who it was.

She opened the door to a woman around her and Carol's age, she had (H/C) and (E/C) eyes.

A memory flashed in Carol's head for a minute...

She girl was wrapped in her arms they were at Pancho's bar this was before carols crash.

"I love you Carol" said the girl, she then heard herself speak "I love you too Y/N"

She and the girl (Y/N) kissed

The memory ended...

Carol gasped as the memory left but it opened up a part of he rlife she forgot about.

"Y/N" she whispered gaining the attention of the woman who walked in.

Y/N looked at her in shock "Carol? What I-i you died?!" she exclaimed sounding hysterical.

Carol quickly walked forward and grabbed Y/Ns hand ahd pulled it to rest on her heart.

"I'm alive and breathing Y/N" she whispered, with a loud sob Y/N cried into Carol's shoulder.

The others looked at the two before walking back to the kitchen to give them privacy.

"I thought I owuld never see you again!" sobbed Y/N said nothing but continued to comfort her Girlfriend.

Time skip...
(towards the end of the movie)

The group and Y/N are all sitting at the table eating food Y/N was sitting on Carol's lap.

Carol: I can't believe you got into the raddest dogfight ever.

Maria: I'd say you arrived just in time.

The others laughed, Y/N smiled and leaned her head on Carol's shoulder.

Fury turned to Monica.

Fury: That's some nifty flying you did out there. SHIELD could always use a good pilot like you.

Maria: I'll consider it. As long as you don't call my flying nifty again. How's your eye?

Fury: Getting better every second.

Carol: Just so I'm clear, you were Soh-Larr, and the SHIELD agent?

Fury: Keller. Tied my boss up, stole his identity.

Y/N laughed out right at that "seriously haha you go dude" she exclaimed High fiving Talos.

Talos: I borrowed his likeness. I'm no thief.

Carol: I'll help you find a home. Finish what Mar-Vell started.

Monica: They can stay here with us, can't they, Mom?

Maria: They won't be safe here, baby. Auntie Carol is right. They need their own home.

Carol: I'll be back before you know it.

Monica: Maybe I can fly up and meet you halfway.

Fury: Only if you learn to glow, like your Auntie Carol.

Monica: Or maybe I'll build a spaceship. You don't know.

Carol: He doesn't.

"she's right" agreed Y/N laughing with everyone.

Another time skip (I know sorry) ...

They arw soon outside of the house, where Monica gives Carol her leather jacket.

Monica: We got the ketchup stain off.

Carol: Thanks, Lieutenant Trouble. It's hard for me to say goodbye, too.

Maria: Go on.

Carol turns to Y/N who gives her a sad look before Carol walked to her and they hugged tightly.

"come back soon okay" she said gripping her jacket, "of course I promise" Y/N gave her a watery smile before they kissed.

Carol then turns and takes off
She flies up to Mar-Vell's laboratory, where the Skrulls were waiting for her. She looks at the Earth one last time before flying inside the spaceship.

The end!

A little longer than before but I hope you liked it!

Word count : 700