Chapter 18

(Readers POV)

I tried to look outside, but all I see is white energy surrounding this cube pod. Man, I was hoping to see something cool on the way there. I walked over to Piccolo.

(Y/N): So Piccolo. You ready for this tournament?

Piccolo: I'm confident in myself, but I'm still going to be careful. I feel like there is going to be someone with some serious power.

(Y/N): Yeah, I got that feeling too. But I know we'll win.

Piccolo smiled and crossed his arms.

Piccolo: You're more confident than me. Just make sure it doesn't become your downfall.

(Y/N): Don't worry about me, do I look like Vegeta?

Me and Piccolo shared a quick laugh. I looked over and saw Vegeta glaring at me. Oh crap, he heard me! I just waved at him.

Whis: Ok everyone. We're almost there.

Thank goodness! I thought I was going to get punched by Vegeta. I looked out and saw a huge purple rock planet with planet sized Dragon Balls!

Goki: That's so cool!

I saw a glass dome on the big purple rock. The cube pod went through the glass dome without putting a hole in it.

(Y/N): Wha?! How did that work?!

The cube pod landed on a white floating platform and disappeared, causing everyone inside to stand on the platform. I saw Champa and Vados, with five people standing next to them. A black haired kid, a purple man, a yellow bear, a man made out of metal, and a blue Frieza?!

(Y/N): Frieza?!

He walked up to me and held out his hand, offering a handshake.

Frost: So you're one of the fighters from Universe 7, correct?

(Y/N): Um, yeah.

I raised my hand and shook his hand.

Frost: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Frost.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). It's an honor.

A nice Frieza? I don't understand. I think my brain is shutting down. I let go of his hand.

Frost: I look forward to sparring with you.

(Y/N): S-Same here.

Frost: You look tense. Is something wrong?

(Y/N): You look like someone from my universe. He was a pretty bad guy, just thinking about him makes me sick.

Frost: Really? I can't believe someone like that could ever exist. I'll talk to you later.

Frost walked away to greet everyone else. I saw Goki and Vegeta walk up to me.

Goki: That Frost guy is pretty weird.

Vegeta: I don't trust him.

(Y/N): He seems like a nice guy.

Goki: I mean, appearances can be deceiving Vegeta.

Vegeta: Whatever.

I saw the black haired kid in armor walk up to me, Goki, and Vegeta.

Cabba: It's an honor to meet you three.

He bowed down. He sure is very respectful.

Cabba: I am Cabba, a saiyan from Universe 6.

Goki: You're a saiyan?! The three of us are saiyans from Universe 7! I'm Goki! The angry looking one is Vegeta and the other one is (Y/N).