May Parker X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary : Y/N L/N is May Parkers Girlfriend so she looks after Peter alot when May has longer shifts.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Hey Petey pie! Guess who's here" announced Y/N as she walked in to the parkers apartment, Peter hearing her voice runs out of his room and into her arms.

"Auntie Y/N" yelled the excited 15 year old. Peter loves Y/N she is his second Aunt, May is working late so Y/N is over to look after Peter.

"So what should we do Petey?" Asked
Y/N, Peter smiled he had been waiting for Y/N to come over all week.

"Lego! I got a new set yesterday" said the excited Dork.

Peter ran to his room and came back with the Jedi Temple lego set for the two to spend time building, Y/N loves doing Lego with her nephew.

Time skip...

A couple hours have passed and the two have almost completed the Jedi Temple but they got distracted with a movie Marathon (Star Wars of course).

Y/N made the popcorn while Peter picked out the movies to watch, once they were cuddled on the sofa the Aunt and Nephew begun their Movie Marathon.

Another time skip...

Once May git into the apartment she couldn't hear anything even her Girlfriend and Nephew weren't having one of their tickle fights.

Y/N could always cheer Peter up, May was relieved tocsee them when she looked into the Living room.

She saw food on the floor, the Unfinished Jedi Temple, the TV was playing The Empire Stikes Back, Blanket where on the floor and couch.

On the sofa sat Y/N and Peter curled up under a big blanket. May kissed them both on the forehead and got under the covers next to Y/N.

The end!

A short fluffy one for May! Hope you liked it,I haven't got College until next Wednesday so I have 5 days to update as much as I can.

Word count: 340