64

|Azalea's POV|

Forty eight hours.

It was the amount of hours that passed by ever since Enzo told me to come and stay with him along with Nick. He was getting along with everyone and they all absolutely adored him.

He was spending more time with his father and the two were becoming extremely close though I didn't mind that at all. I've spent time catching up with the others who came to stay in the house. Enzo and I spoke casually but rarely. Bianca was avoiding me which I was thankful for.

I was going to the main mansion since Dominic and Dante would be there and they wanted to see me like Blake told me. Antonio said that they wouldn't be able to come here because they were way too busy so I should go there.

"You ready to go?" Antonio asked with a grin. I nodded as we both went outside, got into the car and he drove to the main house. Enzo was going to be there and of course, Bianca.

After around fifteen minutes, we reached the main mansion. We got out of the car and entered the place, after being allowed by the security. They didn't question me since Antonio was with me.

The house was as beautiful as I remembered it. It was still arranged the exact same way. Some people stopped what they were doing and stared at me, probably remembering my familiar face but then they shrugged it off and continued to do what they were doing.

"Let's g-" Antonio was cut off by a voice which I couldn't recognize, "Oh my god!"

My head automatically snapped in that person's direction and my lips slightly parted at the familiar face standing there.

"Remember me?" He asked with a grin plastered on his face. I nodded, which made him only widen his grin, "Good. Because I remember you too, obviously." He then approached and hugged me which I returned almost instantly.

"How do you guys know each other?" Antonio asked, confused.

"Oh she helped me win the fight thing four years ago" Ryan explained, breaking the hug, "Haven't seen her ever since. But I'll always be grateful to her."

"Have you seen Dominic and Dante?" Antonio asked, furrowing his brows at Ryan who shrugged, "Nope."

"I heard my na-" Dominic cut himself off, taking in my presence, "-Oh my fucking god, it's you! You're here!" Dante, who was beside him rolled his eyes before making his way towards me.

He then engulfed me in a hug which I returned. As soon as he parted away, Dominic hugged me and parted away after around ten seconds, "I missed you. Where's he?"

"He? Who?" Ryan asked, confused as well as curious. Dominic looked at him, "Nick, her son."

"You have a son now?" Ryan asked, his eyes widening, "Wow..." He breathed out, "that's...unacceptable. Who's the father?"

"The Don" Dante replied and we all watched at his eyes widened even more that I feared it might pop out of it's socket.

"W-What?" He stuttered, "Y-You have t-the d-don's child?"

"You're so cute" I said, pinching his cheeks, making Antonio, Dominic and Dante laugh but Ryan frowned, rolling his eyes. "When can I meet him?"

"When it's 'Bring your kids' at work day." Dante said to Ryan who was about to reply but Enzo beat him to it, "What's going on here? Lea, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see these two. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked rudely making him sigh, "You should've informed me."

"I thought Antonio did" I replied, glancing at Antonio who shot us an innocent look, "I forgot."

"Come with me." He said, grabbing my hand before walking away with my obliged to follow him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked ignoring the feeling of his hand over mine. He didn't answer and continued walking. He then opened a door and walked inside with me behind him.

"Do you want to see your fat- I mean Vladimir?" He asked, looking at me intently. Vladimir was still alive?

"H-He's alive?" I asked to which he nodded and replied with a hint of sarcasm in his tone, "Well, obviously."

"You kept him alive for four years" I mumbled, "Why?"

"So that you can kill him." He replied making my breath hitch. He wanted me to kill him?

"You spent your whole life planning his death, right?" He asked to which I nodded. "Go ahead. Do it."

He walked behind his desk. Only then did I realize that we were in his office. He opened a drawer and took out a handle of keys before handing them to me, "He's in the basement. Third cell on the left. Try not to make a mess." He smirked at me before leaving the room.

I glanced at the keys in my hands before smirking. I was going to have a lot of fun. I left his office, closed the door behind me before making my way to the basement.

➷➷➷➷➷