Chapter 34

It was the next evening, Leona and Fred still hadn't spoken to Harry since, and neither was George by association once they told him what happened.

Leona had also had a little chat with her uncle about a certain map that he'd taken off of Harry who had ratted out that he'd gotten it from her.

Leona had merely given her uncle an innocent smile as she'd claimed to know nothing about it. A smile that told Remus that she knew everything about it.

She'd now pulled Fred into a little cupboard near the castle exit that led to Hagrid's hut, Fred kissing her almost furiously.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked as he unbuttoned his shirt and Leona slid hers off.

"Why? Do you not want to?" she asked with a wicked smirk as she shook out her hair and then undid her belt and Fred only matched her expression.

"Oh, I've had more than enough time to imagine just the way I want you," he said, voice deep and husky as he lifted Leona up, walking forwards as she kissed him and he set her down on the small table that lined the far wall of the room, shelves on either side.

Her feet hooked around his thighs as she pulled him closer, her hands ravaging his hair before they slid down his muscular arms. Being a Beater sure had its perks. She could feel the strength in those muscles as she leaned her head back, one of Fred's hands on her neck as he trailed kisses down it, his other hand low on her hip.

Leona's hand then pulled his face, moreover, his lips back to hers.

His hands had just snaked around her back, about to undo the clasp of her bra when someone burst through the door, Fred shielding her with his body as he was a bit too excited to turn around.

"Sorry!" Hermione squealed as she and Harry faced the door, trying to erase the memory of what they'd just seen, even though they hadn't seen much.

"Can we help you with something, Hermione?" Leona asked as she pushed her hair from her face, arms still around Fred's neck.

"We're kind of busy here," he added, Leona smacking the back of his head as she shushed him.

"Uh, do you think you could meet us in the courtyard just out here are 10:15 exactly, Lena?" Hermione asked, the girl furrowing her brows.

"Odd request, but yeah I can meet you," she said.

"You can't be late!" Hermione added before Harry peeked out the door.

"I won't be," she promised.

"Coast is clear," Harry whispered. "Let's go."

Hermione left first, glad to be away from that sight, even if that had been the only place to hide when Draco and his cronies were running that way after her past self had punched him.

"Leona," Harry called and the girl sighed as she looked at him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

And Harry was gone, the door shut firmly behind him.

"They kind of ruined the mood, didn't they?" Fred asked and Leona sighed again.

"A little bit," she agreed before he moved away and she jumped down from the counter, sliding her shirt back on. "Oh well. There's always next time," she shrugged as she slid her belt around her waist.

"You are going to drive me crazy," Fred said, shirt on but unbuttoned as he faced her.

"Ah, but you love me anyway."

He kissed her, gently pulling her in by her neck, his thumb and forefinger gently under her jawbone.

"That I do. Though sometimes I seriously wonder why."

She smacked his chest as he laughed.

"Come on. Let's go eat some food."