⤷ 17

"do you always do what you want?" i asked, stumbling after takashi, who was walking with ambling steps down the darkened alley.

"pretty much" he tapped the ash from the cigarette he was smoking and took another drag.

"i can tell."

takashi stopped so i could catch up and when i was right next to him i stopped and he looked at me. "your mother didn't look that disturbed to me"

"well, i didn't expect her to practically talk me into going away with you either"

"i guess it's just because of my irresistible charm."

"charm? maybe you just scared her"

takashi's grinned jokingly, "you're risking quite a fat lip"

"where are we going anyway?" i grumbled, looking down at my body. the dark red tulle of my strapless dress softly flowed around my legs, and the swarovski stones glittering on my decolletage seemed overdone.

"it's friday night" it wasn't a statement, but rather a declaration of what it seemed like, and i sighed. "takashi, i usually sit at home on friday nights and watch anime all night. so can you maybe specify what we're doing a little bit?"

takashi's eyes glittered with amusement. "you watch anime?"

"what's so bad about it?"

takashi put his head back and laughed out loud. "i'm not that into shinobis or other stuff."

"well then. so where are we going?"

"here," he said, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me towards a dark house.

"you're taking me to a party?"

takashi winked at me, let go of my wrist, walked casually towards the door and turned to me, "are you coming?"

"i hate parties."

"do you know how much i don't care?"

how friendly. nevertheless, i walked up to him and he pressed down the blade.

if this was a stoner party, i would be gone faster than takashi could count to three.

takashi saw the look on my face and took me by the hand.

"come on" he said and pulled me inside.

"whose party is this?" i asked quietly, but takashi didn't hear me. he walked straight toward the boxes, where a black-haired boy was leaning.

"keisuke."

the black haired guy turned around when he heard takashi's voice, and grinned. "hey, you made it! and y/n, was her name, right? is there too, how nice," his gaze drifted down to our still clasped hands and he grinned. "is there something i need to know... or rather all of us?"

my cheeks turned red and i looked up at takashi, who had a serene smile on his face.

"you'll find out when it's time."

i turned my gaze away and let it wander over the crowd.

"and you, y/n, how do you like it here so far?" i tore my gaze away from the crowd and looked at keisuke.

"uh. it's..unusual here."

keisuke grinned. "you remind me of chifuyu. you have to meet him sometime, he hates parties as much as you apparently do" takashi and keisuke let out a hoarse chuckle and looked at me amused.

i was about to ask who chifuyu was but takashi had already opened his mouth. "keisuke, i'll be right back. i have something... to do."

keisuke nodded and takashi let go of me.

he gently pinched my cheek and gave me a kiss on the nose before disappearing.

oh. now i understood. no..he was selling drugs? here, now? at the party? i watched takashi talking to a guy and a short time later takashi's path made his way back to us.

i was just about to go up to him to have a real talk when the door to the basement opened. my heart raced when i saw the figure at the door, and my pulse quickened.

"police!" the guy shouted, and my knees began to shake. i looked at takashi in shock, who stared back in equal shock.

"no one leaves this room. the party is over."

tokyo manji gang, huh?

i hate this chapter sm i'm sorry it was rushed. but hey, double chapter! you can read the next one too <3