part 57

Yoojun pov

"Mr. Hong, someone's here for you." My expectations got higher and I curiously looked at the door just to see Grace coming in.
"Get out. I don't have time."
"Why are you avoiding me? And why did you suddenly quit the shooting? Are you afraid you're gonna lose our bet?" Grace sat across me and smiled that bitch smile.
"No. Because you're a bitch I quit it. I would never fall for someone like you. My standards are too high."
She just scoffed at my words and went quiet.
"Soooo I heard you broke up with y/n. I'm so so-"
"Don't even try to act, we all know you're not sorry. Shut up and leave."
Grace was quiet again as she was about to leave I stopped her. One question is still haunting me.

"You knew her."
"What?"
"You knew her, right? You knew she was happy together with me. Then why did you do that?" My voice got louder as she looked down at her feet.
"She brought my friend into jail! I loved her!" Tears were coming out of her eyes. "She had all the rights to sue but no right to bring her into jail! And then for 5 years."
"I can't believe you. Even though you loved her and would give anything for her to come out of prison that doesn't mean you have to take someone's happiness. Well done Grace, you fucked up."
Grace just looked at me and when she went out she slammed the door hard.

I hope the door is okay.

=============================

3rd person pov

"It's been half an hour since she ended the call. Where is she?" Jake said as he walked around. "Can you please let me play FIFA? Call her or ask Lily or something. Maybe she needs a person to comfort her." Heeseung said as he ditched Jake's figure and tried to look on the screen.
"No. I checked on Lily 10 minutes ago. And she isn't picking up. And her snap map is off too." Jake sighed as he finally sat on the couch and let Heeseung play normally.
"You freak."

Sunoo came and sat next to Jake giving him the pop it Heeseung gifted him. "This will help, hyung"
"Thank you." Jake started playing with the pop it as he found inner peace again.

Maybe I'm overreacting. She needs a break. And who am I to care that much? I'm just the person she's taking care of. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Oh, Noona!" Sunoo picked up the phone and Heeseung and Jakes headed shot towards him.
"Okay. I will – thank you for letting us know. – yes~" Sunoo hung up and smiled. "No needs to worry, y/n Noona is with Lily Noona. Maybe she'll come back after midnight or tomorrow."
A relieved sigh left Jake's mouth as he smiled happily but his smile faded as he got a pillow thrown on his face. "I told you she's probably with Lily Noona! Because of you dumbass, I lost." Heeseung said as he threw the pillow.
"Better luck next time."

=============================

Y/n pov

Right after I left the cafe I went to Lily. I need her dumbass.
I was knocking on the door when a sleepy Lily opened the door.
"Hey y/n! Come in." She said as she opened the door for me.
"Hey, Unnie." I hugged her as I made myself comfortable on the couch. "Do you have ice cream? I could need some right now."

"Have you talked to him?" She handed me the ice cream and sat next to me.
I just nodded as an answer and sighed.
"I didn't feel the same butterflies as always. I lost feelings for him. So I just broke up." Little tears were coming out of my eyes as I shoved a whole spoon of ice cream in my mouth.
Lily just hugged me and stroked my back.

"Hey, Unnie?" I broke the silence we had for a few minutes.
"Hm?"
"Would I lose my job if I would date one of the members?"
Lily choked on air when I asked that and looked dead serious in her eyes.
"You aren't dating anyone....right?"
"No." Not yet.
"I don't know that much. But let's hope this won't hap-"
"And what if I have feelings for one of them?" Again she choked on air.
"Well you see, you can't control your feelings but most companies throw their idols or staffs out if they do. That's unfair in my opinion but it's life, right? And if you had feelings for someone in the group then you should be hiding it until your last day with them."
"And what if I'm in love with him and he's in love with me?"
"Then you both should hide your feelings and never tell each other."

I can't hide my feelings. It's too hard for me. I see him and my heart skips beats and I get those butterflies. Why is he so nice to me?

"And what if we already kissed?"
"Please tell me you didn't kiss one of them."
"Don't worry."
"A kiss is a very big meaning don't you think?" She paused to think "you know what? Stop that deep love talk and ask these questions to the PD yourself. Lemme take you home."
She said and got up.
"Come on. It's late and you have a schedule tomorrow."

-

Lily drove me back home and as I came in every light was off. Weird. They are already sleeping?
I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and laid on my bed thinking. After thinking enough I tried to sleep and fell asleep fast. Today was a rough day and I deserve to be sleeping right now.

A/n: I'm still thinking about plotting and making jungwon y/ns long lost cousin she never knew of-EDIT (23rd Sep

EDIT (23rd Sep.): BRO- WE REACHED THE 1K VOTES OMG😭😭😭😭 AND THE CONCEPT PHOTOS AND EVERYTHING I COULD DIE
SO MUCH GOING ON
ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVES!!!!!

btw I think I'm crushing again- 😭😭😭😭😭