EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE!

SEPTEMBER 1990

SEPTEMBER 1990

• • • •

1st September 1990 - 11:00 AM

Smoke filled Kings Cross Station, as Muggles rushed to get the train to work.

Amongst the busy Muggles, four women navigated their way through the crowd. One dark-haired one blonde, one redhead and one brunette. Behind them were seven children, two of them pushing a trunk a trolley. They all came to a stop in front of the wall between platforms nine and ten.

Regulus Black III let out a shaky breath, staring nervously at the wall.

His mother stood behind him, leaning down and resting her chin on the boy's shoulder.

"You ready?" Holland Lux asked gently.

"Not really." Regulus admitted.

"Together?"

"Together." Regulus nodded.

Both gripping tightly onto the trolley handle, the pair ran at the wall, the younger boy wincing, but no impact came.

Taking a deep breath and relaxing, Regulus smiled at the red train that greeted him on the other side.

Holland gave her son a grin, as the rest of their party entered the platform and gathered in a little group around the eleven year old.

"I'll be okay, right?" Regulus asked nervously, after his mother helped him and her godson load their trunks onto the train.

Margaret Sullivan smiled at the boy, giving him a tight hug, "You're going to be brilliant." She reassured him, placing a soft kiss on the boy's forehead.

"She's right, Reg." Bronwyn Ortolano nodded, her arm wrapped around Maxine Conoway's waist.

"Yeah, Hogwarts is lucky to have you." Maxine smiled.

Regulus then hugged his friends and siblings.

"I'll write you every week." He promised them.

"You better." Nora told him.

The boy then turned to his mother.

Crouching down in front of him, Holland smoothed down Regulus' hair.

"Now, Aunt Maggie and I will see you there," She started, "But before you get on that train, I want to remind you that no matter what house you're put in, be true to yourself and don't change because other people tell you to."

"And the same goes for you." Margaret told Otto Atchley, who had finished saying goodbye to the rest of the family.

Otto smiled up at his mother and nodded.

Both women hugged their sons.

"I love you, Otto."

"I love you, too."

"I love you Reggie."

"I love you, too, Mum. I'll make you and my Papa proud. I promise."

Holland smiled, stepping back to stand next to Margaret, the pair linking arms as the family watched the two boys clamber onto The Hogwarts Express.

"I know you will."