part 56

3rd person pov

Yoojun was waiting for 10 minutes.

Is she going to show up? What if she doesn't? And if she does? How do I greet her? A hug? Handshake? A kiss? No! Are you dumb she would slap you if you would try to kiss her? Just smile. Yes, smiling is good.

Yoojuns thoughts were messed up he couldn't stop thinking about her or the meeting.

He was nervous but happy at the same time when he saw y/n coming into the cafe. "Y/n!" He waved happily.
Y/n didn't seem like she was so happy about seeing him.

"You have 10 minutes to explain then I'll end this."
"So you're not giving me another chance?"
"Your times starting now," Y/n said coldly as she put her phone on the table. Time was running and Yoojun still hasn't talked.

"Okay" he took a deep breath. "remember our date? The one in Jeju? Of course, you remember. I didn't pick you up and even showed up late. And I'm completely fine with you being mad at me for that but that's not the problem. After we said goodbye Grace called me. She seemed drunk and we had a shoot the next morning so I just took her to her hotel room. Of course, I wanted to leave after dropping her off but she held my hand and she didn't let go of me. I tried everything to make her let go of me but she didn't so I just slept on her bed. It was nothing! Really! But somehow I woke up in my room which confused me because at that time my phone was blowing up too. And when I saw the picture that was uploaded I was completely shocked. I was questioning when I posted that or when we took this but I remembered this was part of the shoot. The picture was taken while we were shooting. Seriously!" He took another deep breath as he looked into y/n's eyes and talked again.

"Y/n, what I'm trying to say is that I am not cheating on you. This picture was fake and I'm 100% sure Grace did it. She even acted weird when I told her about you and then she wanted to do a bet. I don't know. But y/n, please forgive me. I didn't want to make you feel bad or make you feel like I'm cheating. Please forgive me." Slowly his eyes got glassy.
Y/n just sighed and looked at him. "So my other half was right," Y/n said and brushed her hair behind her ear.
"What?"
"I know Grace. I actually hate her and she does too, and when I found out she's going to be the main role I got very sad. That's why I even distanced myself from you."
"Oh." That was the only thing Yoojun said.
"I'm sorry Yoojun. But I don't like you anymore the way I did before."
"I know. I'm seeing it. And don't say we're just friends. Friends don't look at friends that way. Good luck with him y/n." Yoojun gave her a last smile as he left the cafe leaving y/n behind.

Y/n sighed again as she ended the call and went to her car.

one problem less.