29 .

"Nope, not tonight" I said to myself, as I hit the decline button, and went right back to sleep. Y'all not even 10 seconds passed this nigga calls right back again. So that's when I answered the phone to see what he wanted.

"Boy stop playing on my phone" I said rolling my eyes. "Wym?" De'Vontay asked me. "You calling me at this time of night, like what you want?" I asked. "Damn so it's like that?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "That's crazy, a nigga can't even call you no more" he added on.

"No you can not" I said. "Speak fast cause I'm tired asf" I said half sleep. "Let me pull up on you" De'Vontay said. "When?" I asked him. "Right now" he replied. "Umm for what?" I quickly asked, while putting my face in the camera. "So we could talk" he said with a serious face on. "But we talking right now, so say what you gotta say" I replied back to him.

"Nahh, babygirl" De'Vontay said. "The shii I wanna say to gotta be in person" he said lowering his voice. I started to become a little bit suspicious cause since when does DE'VONTAY wanna "talk" so then I asked him....

"Are you doing this to try and get into my pant?". "Cause if that's the case then don't even waste your time coming over here" I continued on. "Bruhh, stop playing with me, I see you more then that" De'Vontay replied. "Umm, can we just link up later at the mall or something to talk" I asked him, hoping he would say yes cause all I wanna do right now is just got back to sleep.

"Whatever bruh, just go to sleep" he said, then quickly hanging up the phone afterwards. "I know damn well.. yk wht whatever" I said to myself. This nigga really got anger issues. I then checked the time on my phone and it was 2 in the morning. "Let me go to sleep" I said to myself as I plugged my phone in the charger then falling asleep.

DE'VONTAY P.O.V

I was at lil function with the gang and a couple of bitches. We chilling, smoking, drinking and what not. But this one shawty was fine asf, she was walking up to me and I was just staring her down. "Come outside" she whispered in my ear. I'm not gon lie I'm thinking it's a setup, but already keep my gun with me at all times so what happens I'm good. I followed her and she led me to the back garage.

Bitch started kissing on my neck and shii. I started to get turned on. Then she pulled down my sweats and started deep throating my shii. This was dead the craziest place a bitch gave me head. I was staring at her as she goes faster and shoving it in her throat farther. But right when I was about to nut bitch just stopped out nowhere, smiled at me then just walked away.

"Wtf" I said the myself. I was mad asf, like don't give me head if you ain't gon let me finish. But a nigga was already feeling horny so I decided to hit up my wife💍 Angie. She already know she the one that I want. We talking on the phone and shii and Angie wanted to act like she ain't wanna see a nigga, but I got something for her ass.

4:35 A.M.

ANGIE P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. "Wtf" I said to myself still laying in bed, refusing to get up. But the person kept ringing the bell even more. "OMGG!!" I yelled throwing a tantrum on my bed. "I'm coming" I said putting my my slides and walking up to the door. "Who is it?" I asked and no one answered.

I know I'm not bugging cause I heard my bell ring multiple times. "Bro I don't have time for this" I said to myself while opening the door. I'm not even surprised at this point. It was De'Vontay. "You always gon have time for me, fuck you talking about" he said walking into my apartment.  "I didn't even invite you in" I said to him. "You didn't have to" he said giving me a hug then walking into my bedroom. "I just want to sleep" I said annoyed as I locked my front door.

Voted for another chapter