Chapter 28

Chapter 28

My mind was blank as I poured the water into my cup. It was sometime around the middle of the night, and I was thirsty so I had decided to pour myself some water. Niall’s actions were confusing me, it was as if he knew how I felt, and he was leading me on, but only to leave me stranded. I didn’t understand what was going on between us, except for the fact that I have never loved anyone as much as him. However, I was still holding back. I knew what it felt to love, and be left heartbroken, and I did not want it to happen again. With that being said, I did dive into my feelings for Niall so I was back at square one. I really didn’t know how to feel.

I felt a pair of cold hands grab my wrists as I gasped.

“Love, you got water all over the floor.” Harry muttered with a low chuckle. I cursed under my breath which made Harry laugh once again. I guess I wasn’t alone after all. After a couple of minutes of searching for paper towels in the dark, I had managed to find them.

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asks helping me wipe the floor.

“What’s it to you Styles?” I ask. I loved mine and Harry’s friendship, it was just a game.

“Why are you so obsessed with my last name?” Harry asks a smirk on his lips.

“Why does it matter to you?” I reply. Harry and I never just answered a question. We didn’t even ever had a proper conversation.

“You got me there.” Harry says with a shrug of his shoulder. I smiled knowing I had won this time.

“Night Styles.”I said with a final gulp of my water.

“Night Valerie.” Harry said following close behind me.  I walked into my own room with a huge smile on my face. I didn’t even know why the hell I was happy, but just the thought of seeing Niall soon made me smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was awoken when my body fell of the sofa. My head hit the floor as I rolled on the floor. I cursed and sat up on the floor to be greeted with a bunch of goofy faces staring back at me.

“Wake up. Gosh I swear you and Louis are the same person!” Eleanor says before grabbing me and making me stand up. I yelped as I stood up. The whole crew was laughing at my clumsiness as I stuck my tongue out at the group.

“It’s Christmas!” Danielle says with a huge smile on her face.

“Come again? I just fell of the sofa, and I might have fast forwarded my life a little because last night, it was September.” I said as my eyebrows kit in confusion

“We are making our own Christmas.” Liam clarified.

Well, no I take that back, it didn’t clear anything up at all.

“Okay, I don’t think you can just make your own Christmas.” I try to say.

“Valerie think about it, we are in a cute cabin, it’s snowing, we eat smores, doesn’t that just ring ‘Christmas’?” Josh explains.

My mind wanders as I think about it. I would love it to be Christmas. And hey? Who says that you can’t make your own Christmas?

“I like the idea.” I decided. “So when’s Christmas?”

“Tomorrow” Zayn told me.

“But that doesn’t even give us any time to prepare!” I cry.

“Exactly, so let’s get started!” Eleanor giggled grabbing my hand.

*~*~*~*~*~*

After spending the whole day visiting gift shops, we had managed to get some colored paper, glitter, and things like that. The whole day had passed of sitting in sweaters, watching Christmas movies, and cutting different sized papers making chains, and just having a great time.