36

Next Day

Kentrell sat against Kailani's headboard, his hand on his gun

"Man where the fuck is she at?!" Kentrell frustratedly asked himself.

He had disarmed her alarms and used his key to unlock the doors, and now he was waiting for her to come home.

He had already been to Kd's house, Lay's house, and he even called her dad. Her phone location said she was here, which was how he ended up over her house.

When he had gotten there, he saw her phone on her bed, meaning she had either got a new one, or left hers here.

He had been completely miserable without her the last two days, and he was done with that. There was no way he was going another day without hugging her.

He grabbed her pillow, laying his face in it. It smelled just like her and that would have to do for now.

"Man I can't fucking do this." He got out her bed, leaving her room, and her house.

He got in his car after tossing his license plate in his trunk and driving for about an hour, before looking around the deserted area.

He spotted a girl walking down an alley by herself, and he chuckled.

"Too fucking easy mane." He shook his head, cutting his car off.

He got out the car, grabbing his pocket knife out of the middle console, and softly closing the door.

He quietly jogged up on her, before covering her mouth, making her scream muffle in his hand.

"Shhh." He shushed her, and she began crying.

She was a pretty brown skinned girl, her hair slicked up into a bun and she had a natural beat of makeup on her face.

"You're NBA Youngboy." She gasped, still crying.

"You cute." He mumbled, and she sniffed, afraid of what was about to happen.

He took his knife, dragging it down her face, making her bleed as she cried.

Kentrell didn't wanna make it too noticeable about him being the one who killed her because Kailani had been keeping up with teenage girl deaths in the city, looking for his signature. Which is why he drove two cities over.

But still, he couldn't do anything he normally would do since he didn't want Kailani to know he had killed her.

"I'm sorry. You mad at me?" He was talking to her, but in his mind it was Kailani.

She shook her head, and he smiled.

He kissed the side of her face, and she lowly moaned.

He never understood why the bitches he was about to kill was turned on by him. He was literally a murderer, but okay.