Chapter 99

A.N.
Please I cannot with this picture hELP

Also strap in bois...it's going to be a long one.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
The train ride for the most part was silent other than the small talk I made with Giyu here and there.

He seemed anxious. His leg was constantly bouncy, he continuously avoided eye contact, and he would barely hold my hand.

While Giyu wasn't all for displaying our relationship in the open, he'd still do the little things like holding my hand or whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Seeing him anxious made me anxious and worried for what was going on. Why were we all of a sudden traveling to Kamakura? He also mumbled something about a pond?

I haven't got a clue on what's going on, but as our train neared Kamakura the more Giyu became more nervous.

My heart was pounding and at this point, I was sure everyone else could hear it.

"Giyu...what are we doing in Kamakura?" I asked for the umpteenth time.

His gaze flickered over to mine for a split second before he avoided it again. It was starting to bother me.

Giyu mumbled something, but I couldn't quite catch what he said. Before I could ask him to repeat, the announcer spoke on the intercom saying that Kamakura station was up next.

"Hey baby, love, dear, honey, love of my life, most precious being to me in the whole universe, darling, the one whom I hold dearest in my heart, Supreme ruler of my soul-"

"Yes (y/n)?" Giyu finally answered as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"I'm here to ask again," I stared at him with a scary smile, "Why are we in Kamakura?"

The train came to a stop meaning we were at our station. Giyu grasped my hand and lead me through the crowd.

"Because, there are some people I think we need to talk to."

I nodded my head and stared at the back of Giyu's head as he guided me.

"Uhuh, and...do we by chance know these people that I've never met because I've never been to Kamakura?"

We were now outside the station, and the sky was painted with stars and lights from the buildings.

Huh..I thought it'd be much more busy...guess Kamakura is smaller than I thought.

"Uhm...we somewhat know these people?" He answered my question quietly.

Realisation struck me as I figured out he was hinting that we knew these people in a past life. I out two and two together by knowing that I don't know anyone in Kamakura, and the long pause Giyu had back in Tokyo.

"Giyu...honey...how do we know these people are still even in Kamakura?" I inquired as he tugged me with him.

"I still have no idea."

"Do you even know their names?"

. . .

"No..."

I face palmed myself as he continued to lead me through the streets of the still town.

We had been walking around for sometime before we had reached the outskirts of the city. Giyu sat down on a bench and rested his face in his hands.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back to try and comfort him. He was trying so hard for something...but I don't know what.

"Hey, tell me what's going on.." I spoke softly.