Thirty

Blair POV.
•••

   Thank god for men named Blake and Noah. Because I would of shot myself in the foot before I answered that question.

   Especially in front of everyone there. That would of been a disaster waiting to happen.

   I think it's official, I'm officially done with games. They never lead to somewhere good.

   After I pretty much bolted into my room, I locked the door, and jumped into bed. I don't care if there was any knocking at me door, this girl was not going to get up.

   Is it bad if I make a pros or cons list about the boys? It's fine if it's just in my head....

   Grayson...

Pro: we had a lot of fun.

Con: do I even have to say it?

   Jake...

Pro: we also have a lot of fun.

Con: related to Grayson...

   Yea I can't do this, this is stupid. Both of them are hot and I like both of them a lot. The main problem with them is that they are related.

***

   I wake up with one thought in my head. Today is the day I have to pick. We leave around lunch time, giving me...

   I grab my phone to read the time. I groan when I read 10:12. I slept longer than I wanted. So I have two hours to decide, and then tell them.

   I smile at one thought though, Natalie isn't back yet, but she should be awake. I pick up my phone and call her, she answers on the third ring.

   "What's up baby mama?" She says.

   "Oh my god, I have to fill you in on everything."

   And I did. I filled her in on Thanksgiving dinner, the surprise trip that she apparently knew about, the talks with Grayson and Jake. And I told her I have less than two hours to pick.

   "That's a little scary." She says after I tell her about the, now a little bit under an hour and half, decision making.

   "Believe me, I know."

   "Ummm, hold on." I hear her typing something on her phone. "I just texted Blake to go to your room."

   We talk for a little, until I hear a knock at my door three minutes later. "Who is it?" I call out nervously. Please be Blake, please be Blake....

   "Your favorite girl." I smile when I hear his voice. Thank the lord, I wouldn't of known what to do if it was anyone else. More specifically the boys. Emma and Noah though, I could of managed.

   I get up from bed and unlock the door. "Blake." I smile.

   He walks and and closes the door. "Hey Nat," he says into the phone. "So," him and I sit on the bed. "The problem is that you have like what, an hour? To decide. And I'm here to help you, and Natalie of course."

   "Ok, so tell me who to pick." I'm obviously kidding... kind of. I mean if they want to pick for me I'm totally open to it.

   "None of them," Natalie says over the phone laughing. "Just be in a trouple with me and Blake."

   "That does sound pretty tempting.." Please tell me why I'm actually considering this. "Do we all get to sleep together?" I joke around.

   "Of course, threesomes every night." Natalie laughs. I nod my head and look at Blake. I burst into laughter when I see his face. Complete and utter shock, with a hint of awe.

   "Natalie, I think Blake thinks we're actually serious."

   Blake clears his throat, "No, I totally knew it was a joke. That clearly would never happen."

   "Liar." I laugh at him.

   "I am open to it." Natalie says through the phone. Ok...now I can't tell if she's kidding or not. "I have been thinking lately, that we could spice things up."

   Blake and I look at each other. We both laugh awkwardly. Now I'm thinking about it, and I bet he is too. Not that I would be down, because I wouldn't. That would make things so awkward. Like...I don't even know why I'm thinking about it.

   "Sure you've been..." I nervously laugh hoping she stops the joke. It's different when we are joking and she's here with us. Because when we hang up, Blake and I will be left alone. Very awkward.

   "Anyways..." I go on. "Who should I pick?"

   "Who do you think you should pick?" Before I can answer that, there's a knock at my door. Oh, shit.

   "Who is it?" I ask nervously.

   "Your favorite boy." I look at Blake when he says that, I laugh at the fact they pretty much said the same thing.

   "Come in Noah." Noah opens the door, his eyebrows raise when he sees me and Blake on the bed.

   "I'm feeling left out." He says closing the door. I roll my eyes, but smile. I then move over and pat the spot.

We sit there talking for half an hour, not even talking about who I should pick. Just laughing and joking about random things. I think they were trying to get my mind off of it.

We are all called downstairs to get going. The boys leave my room, I say goodbye to Natalie, and pack my bag.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen where everyone is. I sigh when I walk up to Emma.

"So did you pick?" She asks me. No one is close enough to hear.

"I'm thinking about it right now."

"Well who do you love?"

Him clearly. I look up in shock. I look over to the group of boys, all laughing and joking around. I look to the right at him. As if sensing my gaze, he looks up. He looks at his brother with a sad smile, and then at me. I knew what he thought, that I was about to break his heart. He thought knew the answer, he thought he knew that it wasn't him.

But he still gave me that boyish smile. The one with a tilt of a head. "Are you done pretending you don't love him?" I look at her in shock.

But I knew, I knew that I did love him. And I was done pretending I didn't. I look at him again, Jake. I thought I was in love with Grayson, but this whole time I was in love with the memories we had.

"Yes."

I was done pretending.

•••
The End.
•••