Thor Odinson x Reader x Bruce Banner - Code Green

Little bit cringey at the end but my poly ass needed to write this :)

Enjoy this unedited chapter that probably has way too many mistakes

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Suck it, nerds." I grinned as I dropped the controller down into my lap, holding my hands up above my head.
Peter and Pietro groaned in annoyance as I beat them once again.
"Bow down to the queen of MarioCart."

"You're very annoying, do you know that?" Pietro huffed and I blew him a kiss, making him pull a face. He muttered something in his mother tongue that I didn't understand and I looked at Peter, who looked like a kicked puppy.

"Maybe you'll beat me one day." I nudged him and he chuckled slightly.

"Not today?" He asked hopefully and I shook my head, no.

"Miss L/N, your assistance is required in the lab." The voice of FRIDAY spoke clearly, making Pietro jump slightly.
"Code Green."

"Ah, crap." I muttered, pulling myself up. Both boys looked at me with slightly worried expressions.
"What? It's nothing I haven't done a hundred times before."

"We still worry, Y/N." Peter frowned.
"Be careful?"

"I always am." I winked at them both, before stepping into the elevator, heading down to the lab.
I let out a breath, before the doors opened again and I was met with a semi-destroyed lab, a confused looking Hulk and Thor, who had a worried expression on his face. Tony was unconscious in the corner and I rolled my eyes, knowing this was probably his fault.
"Hey, boys, what's going on?" I asked softly as I stepped towards them and they both turned to look at me, their expressions softening.

"Stark hurt Banner." Hulk spoke immediately as I reached Thor's side.
"Hulk hurt Stark."

"It was an accident. Stark was-" Thor tried, but hulk cut him off with a grunt. The God of Thunder looked at me pleasingly and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Hulk, thank you for protecting Bruce, but I'm here now. It's okay." I stepped forward, holding my hand out to him.
"You did a good job, buddy, but the sun's getting real low." He stepped towards me, shaking his head. Despite trying to resist turning back, he reached out, putting his hand on mine. I moved my hand, placing it on his wrist, reaching my free hand up and touching his cheek lightly as my hand trailed down over his palm.
Hulk fell back a little as he began to shrink away and Thor placed his hands on my waist, pulling me back a little.

"You're always better at that than I am." He muttered.
"He just gets angry with me."

"What can I say? I'm pleasant to be around." I replied teasingly as Bruce browned, looking up at us from the ground. I tapped Thor's hands, making him let go.
"Take Bruce upstairs, I'll be up once I've healed that idiot." I nodded towards Tony and I felt Thor press a small kiss to my head, before moving over to our boyfriend.
I moved over to the unconscious billionaire, kicking his leg slightly, before kneeling down next to him. Thor and Bruce got into the elevator as I pressed my hands against Tony's temples, feeling power flow through me, before he woke with a gasp, looking around.
"Easy." I warned, placing one hand on his shoulder.

"Ow- code green." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Dealt with." He looked at me, seeming shocked.
"You're an idiot."

"It's pronounced 'Genius'." Tony muttered and I glared at him.
"Sorry, just fix me up will you, Florence Nightingale?"

"You'll be fine within a few hours."I muttered.
"Do me a favour and don't do whatever it is you did again?"

"Yeah. Got it." He mumbled as I helped him to his feet.

"And you can clean this up..." I looked around the room.
"No asking Bruce or anyone for help. I might be the healer on the team, but piss me off and I'll kick your ass."

"Yes, ma'am." Tony nodded. And I left the lab, going up to my bedroom, which I shared with Thor and Bruce, but not before making a pit stop in the kitchen and grabbing as many snacks as I could carry.

"I come bearing gifts." I joked as I entered the room, finding Thor flipping through the channels on the TV and Bruce leaning on him, wearing an oversized t-shirt and pyjama bottoms.
Both boys' eyes widened with delight when they saw the food and I dropped it all on the bed.
"I'm thinking we have a lazy afternoon, watch a movie or two?" I suggested.

"Sounds wonderful." Thor grinned and I looked at Bruce, who quickly nodded.

"Great." I smiled, going over to the set of drawers by the wall and pulling out two items of clothing. One was one of Thor's huge t-shirts and the other was a pair of Bruce's boxers. They both seemed to like it when I wore their clothes and I wasn't one to complain.
I got changed, fully knowing that they were both watching, but not particularly caring. It was nothing they hadn't seen before.
"Right... movie?" I asked, jumping between the boys on the bed, finding their rosy cheeks amusing.

"Disney?" Bruce suggested quietly and I hummed, letting them pick. I was tired, knowing I was probably going to fall asleep halfway into the movie. Calling it a lazy afternoon was just a nice way of saying I wanted a nap.
The boys picked (favourite Disney movie) and we all got settled, cuddling up together in the bed.

"You okay?" I asked Bruce, suddenly remembering something.
"Hulk said Tony hurt you?"

"I'm fine." Bruce gave me a small smile, but I wasn't entirely convinced.
"I promise."

"Get some rest, Y/N." Thor muttered, a knowing smile on his lips.
Thor wrapped his arms around me, but I dragged Bruce into the hug too, so I was comfortably between the pair.
"I love you."

"We both do." Bruce whispered.

"I love you both too."