- True Form -

You sat on Kyo's bed, in his room, reading a book. Oblivous to the guest downstairs. Kyo entered the room, his orange orbs dark, while a frown rested on his face. He shot you a glance, before staring out the window.

"Kyo? Are you okay? What's with the frown?" You asked him, sitting up straight, setting your book on his side table. Kyo ignored, as an older man, entered the room. He had dark browny-maroon long hair, tied into a low ponytail, with matching brown eyes. A soft look in his eyes.

"Oh. (Name), it's been awhile. Have you been well?" He asked, his eyes meeting yours, before they flickered to Kyo.

"Kazuma-san! Hello! I have, how are you?" You greeted him, offering him a smile, he replied with a small fine, before turning his attention to Kyo.

"Shisho. I'm sorry for being rude." Kyo said, before proceeding to punch Kazuma, who perfectly matched it, before the two of them began laughing. You watched them with a warm gaze.

Kazuma Sohma, was the man who took Kyo in, caring for him like his own son. The two were incredibly close. Kyo was probably to prideful to laugh infront of the others downstairs, so he came up here, knowing his Shisho would follow him. But Kyo didnt mind you seeing this. Because you were, you.

You left his room, allowing them to have some alone time. Heading to your own room to finish your book.

.

.

.

By the time you finished your book, it was dark out, it was also lonely. You got up, stretching your limbs, a pleasant smile on your face. Until the corner of you caught a glimpse of Kazuma and Kyo, standing in the rain from your window.

"What're they doing out there?" You headed to your window, tryna figure what they were doing. Walking out your room, and down the stairs. You walked outside, to the backyard. Meanwhile Shigure watched you, a huge amount mischeif in his eyes. Kazuma grabbed Kyo's wrist, the one which held his bracelet of beads, by the time you exited the house.

"Kazuma-san? Kyo? The both of you are wet! Get inside, before you catch a cold!" You kept the door open, as Kazuma glanced at you, a serious expression.

"Oh. (Name), dear. You've heard of the cat's true form, haven't you? Have you ever seen it with your own eyes?" Kazuma asked, as Kyo whipped his head towards you, panic in his eyes.

The cat's true form, the reason the cat was the worst spirit to be possesed by. The person who is the cat, turns into a un-humanely monster, one with fearsome eyes, and sharp claws, and beast with a horrid smell, which makes you want to puke. The only thing stopping the person from transformimg into this beast, was the bracelet made of human bones, and blood.

"...the cat's true form? I've never seen it.. why?" Kyo's head turned towards Kazuma, as he pleaded not to do anything, before Kyo turned his head back to you. Kyo was scared, you were the only one who saw him in the light, who loved him and believed him, he was afraid he would lose, after you saw him in his true form.

"Go inside! Get away from here! Don't look! Please.." Without letting a second past, Kazuma slid off the bracelet that rested on Kyo's wrist.

Kyo's eyes turned large, beast like, into a bright orange and soon he landed on all fours, as his human skin disappeared, instead skin that looked like a crocodile's appeared in the color of a dark dull orange, Kyo's shirt was ripped off, all he had on was his olive green pants. An horrid odour spread through the air, it was a reflex when you covered your nose. The creature infront of you was no longer human, but it was still Kyo.

"...Kyo?"

Kyo?"