Chapter 13 - VIP

Jennie tried desperately to hold on to her drink

Jennie tried desperately to hold on to her drink. The dance floor was packed, and she was sure she had already spilled some of the liquid on someone.

Rosé wasn't thinking. When she saw that Jennie didn't want to run into Irene she just grabbed her and took her to dance. Had she been soberer, she wouldn't have done something so bold. Once they were enveloped by the crowd, Rosé turned to Jennie and wrapped her arms around her waist. "You're welcome!"

"What?" Jennie asked. She still felt like she was five seconds behind in reacting to things. She felt Rosé's arms around her and suddenly didn't know what to do with her own hands.

Rosé leaned closer and put her mouth near Jennie's left ear, "I said, you're welcome!" She breathed in and there was that perfume smell again. "You good smell.....no! Ha! I mean you smell good. What perfume is that?"

Jennie swallowed and let out a breath. Maybe she was a little buzzed already. It was the only explanation she could think of to explain the weird almost dizzying feeling she was experiencing right now. "For what?"

"Saving you from Irene, silly," Rosé said. "You know, you can put your arms around me. I'm not a great prancer...dancer, but I know you're supposed to put your arms around me too."

Jennie brought her drink between her and Rosé and took a long sip finishing it and hoping that would calm the slight flush she felt. "Right." She said and wrapped her arms around Rosé's neck. She really wished she wasn't holding this drink.

Rosé smiled. She couldn't believe she was dancing with Jennie. She tried to remember if this was one of her fantasies but couldn't. Probably not. Rosé wasn't much of a dancer, she could hold her own, but she would rarely hit the dance floor.

They began to move against each other, a little awkwardly at first but they found their rhythm soon, their swaying hips moved in unison.

"You didn't answer," Rosé said, breathing in again, "What perfume do you use?"

Jennie closed her eyes and felt a shiver when Rosé's hot breath hit her skin, "It's...umm, I don't. It's not perfume...it's just the body wash I use."

"Really?" Rosé asked surprised. She moved her head so she could almost bury her face in Jennie's neck, "So good."

"Oh my God," Jennie whispered. She needed to get away from Rosé, now. If she didn't, she was sure she was going to kiss her. "Umm, Rosie. I need another drink."

Rosé pouted and leaned back to look at Jennie. She felt like she was watching a movie or something. Like, none of this was really happening. Was she really dancing with Jennie? Did she just sniff her neck like some puppy? She was glad she wasn't sober or else she was sure she'd run out of the club in embarrassment. "Umm, sorry." She removed her arms from Jennie's waist and offered Jennie her own drink, "You want some of mine? It's really good."

Jennie was about to decline, but seeing the slight pout on Rosé's lips made her bring her lips to the skinny straw and take a long sip. It was good. But the smile Rosé gave her was better. "Thanks."