37

Next Day.

Chris tightened his grip on Kailani, making her eyes open

She turned her head, seeing him scrolling on his phone.

"Wassup sleepyhead." He smiled, and she chuckled, pulling his arm off of her and standing up.

She stretched, and he gripped her ass, biting his lip, watching her naked body.

She laughed, going in his bathroom. She brushed her teeth, before peeing.

"Maurice can you go to my car and get my bag out of the backseat?" She called.

She heard him walk out of his room, as she wiped herself.

She pulled one of Breezy's shirts over her body, waiting on her bag.

She heard her phone ring, and she grabbed it, answering it.

"Bestfriend if you don't come get this demon ass boy from my house." Kd screamed in the phone, and she laughed.

"He ain't my problem no more." Kailani shrugged, putting her phone on speaker and setting it up as Breezy brought her, her bag.

"Thank you." She told him, and he nodded, sitting on his bed.

"Who the hell house you at cause Laylay over here?" Ben put his head in the camera and she laughed.

"Y'all stay in my business." She said, washing her face with her soap.

"Nigga look at that big ass shirt, say Top, Nene being fast with another nigga." She heard Joe say, and she rolled her eyes hearing Kentrell spew a bunch of cuss words, knocking stuff over.

"Bitch my mama gone kick yo fucking ass." Kd pointed at Kentrell, before Kailani heard a door slam.

"I swear that demon boy right there." Kd shook his head, looking in the camera.

"Oh my god is that a hickey? He finna kill you bestieeee!" Kd screamed, and she laughed.

"On god that ain't even my bestfriend neck." Lay said in the background, and she laughed again.

"Bye Kelldrick." She hung the phone up, putting her moisturizer in her hair.

She grabbed some panties out of her bag, pulling them on.

"You leaving baby?" Chris asked, and she nodded.

"I'll be back soon. Or you can come over my house." She said, pulling on a white one strapped dress.

He stood behind her as she leaned over in his mirror, lining her lips, then added lipgloss.

They talked as she did her hair and spooled her lashes, while he got dressed.

She sprayed her perfume, putting her sandals on.

She recorded herself, pulling at her hair.

"You did so good with this color, I love it." She said, posting her video on Instagram.