𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ School has officially begun for me (for like 4 weeks now). 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"You pass Y/n L/n,"

A wave of relief cascaded over me. I heaved a heavy relieved sigh, smiling as I rested my head against the pole behind me to catch pent-up breaths. A slither of hope in survival was still present.

"Oh, thank goodness..."

My heart began relaxing from its prior racing pace. That is until Ben decided to be a fuck-tard and glitch right in front of me, jolting my heart rate again.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?" I exclaimed from the result of shock. If this was Hoodie, Jeff, or Masky maybe I would've refrained from shouting. But to my luck, this guy didn't seem the type to get off to violence.

"No? Ahhh I'm just that attractive aren't I?" He smirked proudly, straightening his back to pose with pride.

Actually, I think getting smacked in the face by Masky would've been much better...

"How in the hell did you pass any sort of test that involves intelligence..." I groaned.

"Ouchie, that hurtie" he playfully pouted with a sing-song voice.

"God, he's cringey as hell...more cringey than me in middle school."

[We all have to agree, middle school was our worst years]

"Now, you may be wondering- why the hell are you guys using riddles to test intelligence? We don't just rely on academic knowledge. We rely heavily on thinking out of the box, and quickly at that. But this is just 'the entrance exam' for lack of better words. Depending on what role you get, you may have to endure more," he explained, rambling over his words rapidly like a little kid rambling about their first day of school. I could process the general idea, some words were lost in my head.

"I sure hope I don't get a role that entails I will be stuck with you," I mumbled with a voice mixed with entire seriousness and slight sarcasm.

"Awww but I'm the only one here with a good sense of humor. Don't people like that?" He playfully pouted, elbowing the side of my arm.

"Not at the expense of radiating cringe wherever you go," I smirked knowing that I had immediately won the argument.

"Ouch. You're mean," He playfully brought a hand to his chest, asking as if there was a pain in his chest.

"Good," I smirked.

His demeanor had a slight change as knelt down to my level. Silence fell over us as he stared down at my restrained state.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on now,"

He ever so slowly leaned forward, practically inches from my face. I found myself slowly backing up against the pole. What the hell was he doing? He stayed where he was for a few moments before abruptly changing back to his cheery self.