She definitely likes me better- Y.B x N.R

This is post endgame
You were the youngest sister of Natasha.
You're seeing Yelena for the first time since Natasha's death and you get a flashback of the last time you and your sisters were all together.
Ages: 13 and 16 ish
———

"Y/n sweetheart, come down here" Melina called from downstairs.

You pulled yourself out of bed with a sigh. She probably just wanted your help making dinner or something.

"Yes mom-" there she was.

After so long, Yelena was sitting at the counter.

When she heard your voice she turned to look at you.

She stood up sticking her arms out for you but you lowered your head in your hands starting to sob.

You walked into her arms letting her hug you.

You reaction surprised Yelena and your father. But, Melina understood exactly how you were feeling. The last time you were surprised by your sister being here it was Natasha.

Now you've been reunited with Yelena and Natasha isn't here. It didn't feel right to anyone.

And ontop of all that when you saw Yelena all these feeling of grief and loneliness flooded back to you. You hadn't yet grieved the death of your sister with Yelena.

"She's gone Yelena" you cried into her shoulder. Silent tears began to fall down Yelena cheeks as-well

"Yelena honey, why don't the two of you go upstairs" Melina put a hand on her now eldest daughters back. Finding herself becoming chocked up at the sight of her children.

It was a feeling she never wanted to experience. To see her two daughters grieving the death of their sister. The thought always ran in the back of her mind when the three of you were growing up. She never wanted to love to see the day.

Although, the day came far sooner than anyone was expecting.

She kissed both of your heads before you and Yelena went upstairs to your room.

You composed yourself fixing your mascara in your mirror while Yelena was looking around.

"She's still your favorite I see" Yelena joked looking at the framed pictures of Natasha on your dresser. Little candles all around that you lit at night.

———

"Y/n darling, I have something for you downstairs" a much happier Melina walked into a much younger more joyful y/n's room

"What?" You smiled at your mother and she shrugged following behind you as you walked to the steps

"Mama what is it? I'm scared" you moved to hide behind your mother.

She knew you never liked surprises but Natasha insisted

"Hey squirt, don't hide from me now" you heard your eldest sisters voice

"Natasha!" You squealed jumping into her arms

"Nat! I told you to let me go first" Yelena groined knowing she looked like chopped liver next to Natasha in your eyes.

"Oh Lena" you extended one of your hands to your other sister still hugging into Natasha.

"I told you I was the favorite" Natasha boasted when you finally let go of her.

While yo y gave Yelena a proper hug the blonde stick her tongue out at her older sister.
———

"Good one Yelena" you said sarcastically harshly pulling her hand away when she reached out to touch a picture of Natasha, Yelena and you when you were growing up in Ohio. You hid it under your pillow from your mother

You were just a small baby positioned in Natasha's arms. Yelena looking proudly over you.

"I've just never seen that one" Yelena apologized.

"It's the only one. Dad gave it to me when- it happened. Don't tell mom. She's kill me"

"You mean- you don't go with the blip?"

"No.. it was just dad an I"

"You lost mom too?!" Yelena asked not knowing how you managed

"Feel bad for me yet?" You joked and Yelena hit your arm playfully.