002. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘Chapter Two:Shorter?∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Chapter Two:
Shorter?
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Their argument on the ice cream and fries somehow shifted to talking about Matt Donavan ignoring Elena as the girls waited by Bonnie's locker. Elena gave a simple wave to Matt, her ex-boyfriend, and he just shut his door and walked off.

Matt Donavan was a football player for the Maytic Falls school, who stereotype dated Elena, a cheerleader. They were everyone's favorite couple as it was like seeing Ken with Barbie, it was just meant to be. But it wasn't. Elena didn't want what Matt wanted and it just got worse after the accident. She needed to find herself and broke up with him.

"That's not hate." Natasha started crossing her arms, " That's 'you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it.'" She added some fake voice cracks in her voice to make it funnier.

Bonnie nodded, pointing at her. "'But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits.'"

As soon as Bonnie finished, Caroline called Elena and Natasha as she walked over to the three. Caroline Forbes had the blondest hair with beautiful eyes that helped contrast her pale skin. Even though her personality can be very overwhelming, Natasha knows she means well.

She gives a hug to Elena first, who looked uncomfortable yet still patted her back. Then the blonde hugged Natasha who hugged her back and took a step back. "How are you guys? Oh, it's so good to see both of you." Turning to Bonnie with concern, "How are they? Are they good?"

"Caroline, we're right here and fine. Thank you." Elena assured.

"Really?" Caroline asked with no belief.

"Yes," Natasha nodded at her with a false smile, "We're doing better."

Caroline served the two a bit longer and pouted. "Oh, you poor things." She pulled Elena into a bear hug, as Elena soon after breathlessly disengaged the hug. Natasha kindly shook her head when the blonde looked at her, who just shugged and left the three.

Bonnie watched the two with a grin as Elena glanced at her and pointed a finger. "No comment."

She made a surrendering gesture, "I'm not going to say anything."

A teenage boy with brown hair caught Natasha's attention, due to his manic waving arms with a goofy smile on his face. Naturally her face lit up, and without a word she jogged up to him with wide arms. The two embraced each other with loud laughs despite the odd looks they were sent.

"Have you gotten shorter?" Nick teased the girl, separating from the embrace.

The said girl gave him a playful glare, shoving his left shoulder. "Ha ha, Nick. Very funny."

"I was thinking," He ignored Natasha's uh oh's, "you should come over and read my new comic book I just got yesterday."

Natasha shook her head, "Can't. I will probably have a mountain of homework on my desk when I get home, even if it is the first day."

The boy sighed with a cute pout. "Please," he drawled out. She kept saying 'no' while he begged, and begged and begged until she finally said yes.

"Yes! Okay, I will come over. Now let's go to class, I don't want to be late today." She exclaimed pushing him forward from behind to their class.

Sorry I have been inactive. I have been
working early morning shifts that
make me really tired and unmotivated
towards the evening. I'm trying to make
time for more chapters though.
-Vanessa