30- Morning sickness

You woke up feeling an unsettling feeling in the pit of your tummy, you tried to avoid it, feeling extremely comfortable in whatever position you were in but it kept intensifying.

Giving in you stirred in an attempt to get up but failed feeling a weight on your tummy.

Is yun sleeping on me?

You wondered because the weight was too heavy to just be  his arm.

Lazily rubbing your eye you rolled back pushing the weight to the side before finally waking up with a long yawn. 

You rubbed your eyes still half asleep glancing to your right only to be welcomed by an unexpected sight.

Namjoon was lying on the corner , Yun almost lost in his broad chest and his one right arm beside you.

It was Namjoon's hand and not Yun?!?!

You almost screamed but before anything the churning in your stomach intensified even more and you had to jump down the bed and run into the washroom.

-

It was after weeks you felt this sick,you hadn't even thrown up so long but today you felt like the tiniest bit of food was being pushed out of your tummy.

Your throat was burning by now, when you again felt something pushing out. 

"Yn?!" You heard Namjoon gasp  behind you.

"Stay out... It's Messy here" you barely mumbled feeling extremely tired but much to your dismay you felt him sitting beside you , his hands combing your hairs back tying them in a messy bun.

Your stomach was already empty after waiting for a few minutes you felt your stomach relaxen.

Namjoon helped you stand up.

You pushed him gently, taking a few steps back when you noticed you had a few drops on your t-shirt as well as corners of your mouth.

"It's all over me Namjoon, please don't touch me" You grumbled rubbing your t-shirt with wet tissues.

" It's fine yn, let me help you" he took a step ahead but you took two steps back

" No you leave, I will take a bath.I can't stand seeing it all over me" You scowled.

Namjoon just nodded, giving you your space and stepped out. 

He turned to bed remembering the events from last night. He had an extremely peaceful sleep, in fact he never slept this late.

He didn't even wake up once throughout the night like usual, he felt his stomach twinkling when your ethereal bare sleeping face flashed in front of him. A sight worth admiring.

What is happening to me? She is just a friend!

No he wasn't a noob in love, he knew what it felt like to fall for someone but he just couldn't bring himself to accept it. His brain was refusing to accept the signal his heart kept sending.

Somewhere his past was forbidding him to open his heart, he was in denial.

.

.

.

.

.

On the other hand you felt like your heart could just thump out any moment now, you felt embarrassed recalling everything from last night.

Ya pabo! How could you sleep with him?! You cried in his CHEST??? 

He must be thinking I am a fool!!