Epilogue

Blair's POV.
•••

"Oh my god, you have to tell him." Emma whispers to me.

"How?"

"Easy, I picked you. Let's get married and have beautiful babies."

"Why is Emma so excited?" Blake asks chewing on his apple.

"She picked Jake!" She squeals.

"She picked Jake?" Noah walks up to us and asks excitedly.

"Oh my god, can you guys be quiet?" I whisper.

"Oh my god Blair, I can't believe you!" Noah yells. Everyone turns and looks at us.

"What are you doing?" I nervously whisper.

"Unbelievable!" Blake joins in. I am scared shitless about what they're about to do.

"I can't believe you Blair, I am so mad." Emma adds.

"What?"

"What's wrong?" Jake ask walking up.

"I..." Emma looks at the boys for help, and they shrug. "I'm just so mad, I can't talk about it. Can you drive her home Jake? I can't be in the same car as her." Emma storms away.

I stand there with my mouth open. Emma stops, turns around, and waves Noah to come. "Babe."

His eyes widen in realization. "Oh yea, bye guys." He says grabbing his bag.

"Wait! Me too!" Blake shouts running after them.

   Leaving just me and Jake. I laugh nervously. "Do you want me to ask Grayson to give you a ride or...." He asks.

   "No, I mean no thanks. I need to talk to you." I bite my lips nervously. Why is this so hard?

   I feel guilty when I see sadness in his eyes. He thought I was about to tell him I'm picking Grayson. He nods before going over to his siblings and whispering. They all look at me and wave goodbye. Even, Grayson. I feel bad that I didn't have the chance to talk to him before.

   Once they are all gone, he sighs and looks at me. "It's ok Blair, you don't have to say it." He touches the side of my face sadly. "I'm just happy I got to know..."

   Unable to contain myself, I interrupt him. "I pick you."

   "What?" He says shocked.

   "I pick you."

   His eyes are still wide in shock. Can he say something please...

   His face breaks into a huge smile. One with both his dimples, one that I absolutely love.

   "Oh you fucking asshole, why didn't you just say so." He says, I squeal when he lifts me up.

   He wraps his arms around me, and I wrap mine around his neck. "Dude, you're crushing me." I say between laughs.

   "Dude, I'm literally in love with you." He says setting me down, still smiling.

   "I hate when you call me dude." I say crossing my arms.

   "You called me dude first."

   "You are a dude, Jakey."

   "I hate when you call me Jakey."

   "Fine, I don't have to call you that anymore." I go to turn around, and he pulls me back. "I lied, I love anything you call me that. So call my Jakey, call me dude, dipshit, whatever the fuck you want."

   "I would call you my boyfriend, but you aren't..."

   I can't finish, due to the lips pushed against mine. God, he is such a great kisser. He pulls away after a few seconds. "I am your boyfriend." He says coyly.

   "No you are not." I cross my arms. "I don't remember you asking..."

   "Blair Knight, be my girlfriend."

   "Umm, let me think about it. No." I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes, and plants another kiss on my lips. "Mmm, I love when you kiss me." I say in between the kisses.

   "You do?" He says with a smirk. "Well you can't have anymore unless you're my girlfriend."

   I think my face will break if I smile any bigger. "Fine, I'll be your girlfriend."

   "Nope, that's not how it works Blair Bear. You have to ask me."

   I roll my eyes, still smiling. "Jakey, wanna be my boyfriend?"

   He smiles, "Nope, Blair will you be my girlfriend?"

   I roll my eyes for hundredth time. "Sure, I guess." He smiles and kisses me again.

   "I'm going to make you feel a type of way for the rest of your life Blair." He smiles looking down at me.

   "Yea?" I say with a smirk.

   "Yup."

   "I do need to tell you something else."

   "What?"

   "I love you." I say with a smile.

   If even possible, his smile gets bigger. "Blair Knight, you're..."

   "A pain in your ass?" I smile again.

   "The love of my life."

***
The End, again.
***