Chapter 11

***Crossed 200 followers❤️❣️

***Crossed 200 followers❤️❣️. Thank you guys😚❤️. This means a lot. When I started to pen down, I don't have any idea or confidence with me. But you guys proved me wrong. For a armature writer, this is very much❣️. Thank you guys. Happy reading💖***

 Happy reading💖***

Ilankodi pov:

I opened my eyes, and seen the time which says 6.45. Mmm, if it's am working then I would have woken up before 6. But hereafter there is no such requirement as am being in home only.

Thinking about my work, my mood got sulked.

First I need to get his phone number. Yesterday, when gayu asked for her mama number. I was just kept mum. Because I don't have his number. If I say this to her, that I don't have his number. Then she will start to dig in my life. And eventually she will find out my marriage matter.

By God's grace, jeevika called me to enquire whether I reached safely home or not at that time. After that gayu too, forget about her question.

I turned to my right side to only see the bed is empty. Did Gayu wakeup really that early. That too at weekend, Saturday. No chances right.

Just one day without my presence, she already become a good girl.

And even the duvet, pillow everything is arranged perfectly. Good girl. How many days, I have scolded her for being a lazy brat.

Good good.

Then, I gone to the restroom and done my every morning routine includes taking bath.

I don't know why, I slept in saree itself in night. Uff, next time I need to change into something.

But, yesterday sleep is the best sleep I must say. I slept with a happy mood, not with a sad mood. I think it's because I got married, so hereafter I won't be barrier to my sister marraige life.

I came to the hall after keeping the milk in the gas stove, and there gayu is sitting in sofa.

"Gayu do you need coffee or tea" I asked her.