xxxiv. thirty four

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

twitch !

three minutes after the starting soon screen and minx' intro music, they turned on everything; camera and microphone.

"hi bitches we met up!" minx greeted her viewers. niki and jasmine were sat next to her on the bed, minx in the middle. the chat went wild eventually.

"fuck yeah!" jasmine rose her arms up in the air and niki giggles.

"okay we'll be doing a just chatting stream only, chat. you can donate some mediashares but this isn't you laugh you lose, alright?! you can send funny videos, just no weird shit!" minx explained while her chat was still crazy about the three's meet up.

"yeah mods, do the god's work." niki said. jasmine looked around minx' horribly messy room.

"dude your room is fucking messy what the fuck." minx looked at her and stared at her dead in the eyes.

"do you fucking think i have fucking time to fucking clean?!" minx' irish accent made jasmine laugh. "my clothes are scattered everywhere, just ignore it."

"chill." jasmine stood up. "where are your makeups?" she walked around the room while minx sets up the mediashares.

"it's in one of the drawers of the vanity. just search through there." minx answered.

"oh yeah, chat. we planned on doing each other's makeups this stream." niki spoke, looking at the chat while smiling. "wait, are we going to remove our make up right now, then?" she looked at minx and minx nodded.

"we could do like- our own style of makeup to the person we'll be putting a makeup on." minx suggested and the others agreed, nodding.