38

Next Day.

"No Ben because since he been over there my sister haven't been answering her phone

"No Ben because since he been over there my sister haven't been answering her phone." Laylani frowned.

"They probably over there fucking their anger out of each other." Joe shrugged, and Ben nodded.

"Whores." Kd screamed, and Lay bucked at him, making him roll his eyes.

"It's literally 2pm. No way they still fucking from yesterday evening. We don't even fuck that long." Lay said to Ben, and he smirked.

"If Top kick our ass, you getting beat first babymama." Kd frowned, walking out of his house as they followed him.

"Shit, I'm lowkey scared." Ben said.

"Nah foreal them mufuckas crazy as hell." Joe whispered as they approached her door.

"Shut yall scary ass up." Lay whispered, and Kd smacked his lips.

"I got this. HO HO HO, Santa, uh, forgot his cookies. Hehe." Kd yelled at the door, before he chuckled, and they all rolled their eyes.

"Nigga wanna be funny so bad. Fucking move Kelldrick." Lay pushed him out of the way, using her key to unlock Kailani's door.

"Sista?!" Lay called, walking in, as they followed her.

"No fucking way." Joe pointed to the two of them, laid out on the ground, guns near both of them.

"Oh my god, Kailani." Lay gasped, grabbing her arm, as they all shook them. Kd screamed for dramatic effect, and Ben stood there, shaking his head.

"The fuck is yall screaming for?" Kentrell rasped, and Lay smacked her lips.

"I can't fucking stand yall man." Lay sniffed, standing back up, holding her belly.

"Why y'all all at my house?" Kailani groaned, covering her eyes as the sun hit her eyes.

"Y'all play too fucking much bro nigga really thought y'all was dead." Joe frowned, walking out the door.

"I lowkey was hoping y'all was. Damnit." Kd clicked his teeth, before naruto running out of Kailani's house.

"Sista, call me when y'all get situated. You just pissed me off so bad with your ugly ass." Lay flicked her off, walking out the door and Kailani chuckled seeing Ben buck at them, before they left and closed her door.

Kentrell wrapped his arm around her waist, putting his head in her neck.

"I love you mami." He softly spoke to her, and she smiled.

"I love you too Ken." She said, standing up.

They had both fell asleep in her living room after smoking and talking all night long.

"It's no bullets in neither one of them baby." He grinned, and she busted out laughing, making him chuckle.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she hugged his neck, crying.