as well child.

It had been two days since the date with Y/n and krel had not heard from her at all. He was hoping to see her at school but she wasn't there at all. Aja and Krel were getting worried, so Aja decided to ask steve.

"Hey, steve do you know where Y/n is?" Aja asks steve near the lockers.

"Oh hey Aja! What about Y/n?" He asks.

"Where is she? It's not like her to miss school!" Aja says Steve sighs.

"Don't tell anyone I said this but Y/n likes you so i'm going to tell you this," Steve says, Aja nods.

"Y/n gets sick quite easily, so she has to have check-ups every so often. Sometimes she stays at the hospital for days." Steve whispers to Aja.

"She hates telling people though, she says it makes her feel weak. Witch is quite the opposite if you ask me. Though she doesn't listen to me that much." Steve says Aja chuckles.

"Yes, Thank you very much," Aja says and batters her eyes as she leaves steve.

She walks up to krel who closes his locker.

"Aja any news?" Krel asks with hope in his eyes.

"Steve says that she has to have checkups because she gets sick easily. Sometimes they last for days! It doesn't sound very Lively." She says thinking about it krel sighs.

"It's okay little brother. Have you tried texting her?" Krel rolls his eyes at his sister stupid comment.

"Kleb! Of course, I have! I've sent her hundreds." Krel says showing her his phone, she takes it and starts scrolling.

"Brother, I think you need to calm down. She'll be fine after all, she's a table white building where humans go to get treated." Aja says handing her brother back his phone.

"I know but, what if she's sick!" Krel asks.

"That's exactly why she's going to the white building. She probably doesn't have her phone now come on we have class!"

You're pov.

"Hello, again Ms Y/n enjoying your stay I hope!" Commander Colonel Kubrick asks me.

"Of course," I say to her with a smile she smiles back and turns to a man in a yellow suit and takes his clipboard off him.

"It seems everything is fine, You have been excellent lately. This means we won't have to check up on you so much!" She says I clap happily and smile.

"We'll make them every 3 months now, I hear you're also doing excellent in school Ms Y/n!" She says Ms Sato stands next to her.

"She has also increased her skills in many other things, she's learning to control her emotions easier as well." Ms Sato says, Commander nods.

"Well it has always been a pleasure to have you stay, but it seems our time has run out. Ms Sato." Commander says and leaves us, Ms. Sato helps me down from the bench I thank her and leave for the locker room.

I Have been going to this place ever since I went to America, Though they act as a hospital. I know they are not, Ms. Sato is the only person I trust from 49-B.

I quickly change into some rip high-waisted jeans and a turtle neck it was quite a chilli outside as the Americans say.

When I was done, Ms Sato wasn't looking I quickly ran away from her to explore this place. I'm a teen I'm meant to be curious and a rebel aren't I?

As I do I walk down a hall, I hear strange noises coming from a room. I quickly follow them, as I do I make my way to a laser thing you see in spy movies