BEING A RUSSO

Family isn't always blood. Blood makes you just related. It's the people in your life who wants you in theirs, the one who accepts you for who you are.

Eleanor Russo, the youngest triplet and the eldest daughter of Russo family who was supposed to be pampered and treasured by her whole family was kidnapped by a nurse on the same day she was born. She was snatched from her triplets, her family leaving all of them broken behind.

The nurse who took away Eleanor from her family left a one-day-old infant alone in a dark alley; where Eleanor was saved by a beautiful couple; Giovanni Bianchi and Angelina Bianchi. The couple adopted her and raised her with all the love and care, they protected her from the cruel world and raised her into a strong girl. Everything was going perfect in Eleanor's life before things went downhill. Eleanor was 15 years old when her adoptive parents and brother died. She lost her only family and things were never same for her like before.

2 years and she has been grieving the loss of her loved ones. Grieving for the love, grieving for her safe place she used to call her home. She is burning in the fire of vengeance. All she knows is her revenge and to make those people pay for their sins.

Russo family was left grief-stricken after the kidnapping of their precious little girl. There isn't a single day they haven't missed her. She has been always missed and loved. They never gave up their hopes of finding her back and no matter what they will never give upon their precious treasure.

17 years passed and they will be reunited when the least expected. Unexpected things will happen. But will there be trust between them? Will Eleanor really accept them as her family? Will she really open up to her family and seek their help for her revenge? Or might the bonds and trust will be broken...

"She wasn't looking for a knight. She was looking for a Sword."

Join Eleanor Bianchi Russo on her journey of 'BEING A RUSSO'.

Do give it a try, it's worth it.

BY- cozysparkle

Status- Ongoing