chapter 2

A/n pov:

After that yoongi drove away leaving tae behind, tae went back to the club. He was very nervous. Will Min-jun report him. With lots of thoughts clouding his mind he went to his spot.

Taehyung:

I didn't find Min-jun there. Then suddenly my co-worker and my only friend in this place, mark spoke.

Mark: Tae that asshole called you to his office room.

He said.

Tae: hmm I'll go now, I think I'll be fired.

Mark: Tae, don't say that. Just go and see him.

He said making me nod. I walked to the office room and found him sitting on his swivel chair, eyes closed and a bandage on his nose making him look funny. But I was not in the mood to laugh.

Tae: Min-jun...

I called and he looked up opening his eyes.

Min-jun: ohh finally the Princess decided to come to meet me.

He said in a mocking tone. I just couldn't say anything back.

Min-jun: Here, take this.

He said throwing an envelope. I took it and opened it. It was money.

Tae: wh-

I was about to ask but he cut me off.

Min-jun: that's your half salary for working here. You are fired.

He said. I was not even shocked. I know this was gonna happen anyway. I just nodded.

Min-jun: And tell your boyfriend to be safe. If I see him again he won't be alive for punching me.

He said gritting his teeth.

Tae: Min-jun I don't even know who is he.

I said.

Min-jun: I don't care just get out now.

He said I nodded and came out.

A/n pov:

This was not the first time tae is fired. This was a regular thing. Once he worked in a cafe. Many girls and guys would flirt with him and ask for his number. Some went to the next level and cat called him. But tae still worked there. Once a man tried to touch him so he slapped the man and stood for himself, but the man reported to the owner and he was fired. That stingy owner didn't even give his income and just chased him out. He can't even stand for himself. What can he do tho? It's not like he can talk back. He needs money. It's not easy to take care of a sick mother and two school-going siblings. He barely sleeps. He always had to do part-time Jobs for his expenses. Sometimes it gets very tough for him but he didn't have the strength to even give up. He has two sisters and his mother who He loves to death. He would do anything for them. His world revolves around them. He never once felt they were a burden to him cause whatever he does he does it with love. That love still holds him and keeps him stable. If it weren't for them he would have given up long back.

Time skip

Tae's pov:

I came home two hours back but I couldn't sleep. It's 2 am and I'm still not able to sleep. Tomorrow should I go to Jeon enterprises? But I need a job now. I don't have anything to lose, so won't hurt to try.

A/n pov:

After an hour of having several thoughts tae finally, slept.