Chapter 21

A week later, Unnati was waiting for Yash in his cabin, What is he doing.. he told me to come early and now he is itself not here.. idiot. Yash enters his cabin after 15 minutes, she glares at him. He smiles sheepishly looking at her "Sorry darling got stuck in traffic", she keeps glaring at him. She pushes him back till his back hits the door "Then why did you tell me to come early". He smiles and holds her by shoulder and turns her around pinning her to the door "Because I have a very important information for you", she looks at him still glaring "What".

He smiles looking at her "I know I got late.. I'm sorry darling.. but now stop shooting glares and ask me with love darling.. I'll tell you". She narrows her eyes at him and gives him a fake smile and asks him with extra sweetness dripping from her voice "What is it Baby.. I'm dying to know.. tell me please". He rolls his eyes at her "The first one was more better.. I need more emotion darling.. not fake... I want real emotion". She holds his shirt collar and pulls him closer and winks at him, he looks at her shocked as his breathe hitches "Now tell me Dr. Yash.. what is it..". He gulps trying to moisten his throat which had gone dry with the stunt she had pulled "I.. I.. it.. I..", she chuckles looking at him, leans up and leaves a kiss on his cheek and backs off leaving his shirt collar.

He turns red blushing "So cute you are Doc..". He looks at her and lets out a breath he was holding "Gosh!! I call you atom bomb for this reason only..". He pulls her closer holding her waist "Anyway darling.. day after tomorrow is my birthday and I have a surprise for you". She looks at him surprised "It's your birthday in 2 days and you are telling me now.. and it's your birthday.. I have to give you a surprise not you..".  He smiles "doesn't matter I have a happy news for you", she glares at him "I hate surprises.. tell meeee nowwww.. tell mee pleaseeeee".

He just chuckles and shakes his head "No darling I won't tell you.. you will know only on that day". She pouts looking at him "Pleaseeee", he just smiles shaking his head. She again pouts looking at him "Tell me naa... Pleaseeee baby", he looks at her "Umm if you keep pouting like this I have other plans.. it's been a week you know.. umm since..". Her eyes widen to the size of tennis balls "Na.. no.. I.. I have to go", she tries to wiggle out of this hold but he holds her waist firmly "Running away now are you".

She keeps looking elsewhere blushing "I don't keep favours darling..", she looks at him confused as he says that before she could ask what it is he leans in leaves a kiss on her cheek. Her eyes widen at the sudden kiss on her cheek "Now it's equal..". He keeps smiling looking at her while she blushes looking down. He makes her look at him "Just wait for two more days darling..", she just nods looking at him. He smiles "Okay now go my patients will be here.. else I will be romancing with you instead of attending my patients".

She glares at him "Huh!! First you came late.. now that your work is done and you are sending me out.. selfish man". She turns to go but he holds her hand and pulls her back, her back hits his hard chest "Wh.. what aaa..are you do.. doing". He chuckles hearing her stutter, she could feel his breathe fanning over her ears as he chuckles. Her heart hammers in her chest as his breathe fans over her ears and neck, his chuckles stop.

He inhales her rosewood fragrance leaning in closer and whispers in her ears "You don't know what you do to me darling.. I will never be able to concentrate on anything with you around me.. and I can't afford to do that to my patients.. so only I'm sending you away.. else trust me I would love to keep you locked in arms always". She just nods as words don't come out of her mouth with him being so close to her, he smiles and leaves a small kiss on her earlobe "I love you darling.. I'll see you at lunch". She just nods still not being able to form words and runs out of his cabin as soon as he let's her go.