🎇 100K Special 🎇

"Daddy, can we have movie night today?" Junghae asked. He sat on Taehyung lap, staring his father with his wide doe eyes.

"Movie night? But tonight daddy needs to go out and do some mission, pup." Taehyung pinched Junghae's chubby cheeks as the boy pouted at his father's statement.

"Then I'll tell Yeonie noona to accompany me." Junghae mumbled.

"But Taeyeon is coming along with me, pup."

"Then I'll find mommy to accompany me!"

"But mommy is going out with Uncle Seokjin today!"

Junghae's whole body freeze. His shoulder was slumped down, tears began filled his eyes, "T-Then I'll be alone today..."

"Don't cry, pup!" Taehyung cupped Junghae's cheeks, "You still have Uncle Hoseok, Uncle Jimin and Uncle Yoongi right?"

"R-Right! I'll ask them to have a movie night with me then!" Junghae stood up from Taehyung's lap, exclaimed excitedly.

--------------------------------------------------

"Can we watch Disney movie?" Junghae asked, staring the three other male in the room with his wide bambi eyes.

"Sure, baby. Which Disney movie you want?" Jimin asked while caressing Yoongi's waist with his hands.

"I'll choose Little Mermaid!"

Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi had watched little mermaid more than ten times. And every time they watched it with Junghae. But none of them say anything cause no one wants to see Junghae's upset face.

Four of them sat on the small couch, watching the movie in dark. Normally Junghae always paid full attention on the movie but today he's too tired so he fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Hoseok who sat beside the boy stifled a small laugh when he saw Junghae's cute snoring face.

"He's asleep now," He whispered to Jimin. Jimin smiled when he took a glance at Junghae's face, soon his smile was replaced by a smirk as an idea popped up in his mind.

"Should we change the movie to fifty shades of grey now?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, making Hoseok smirked too.

"No we shouldn't!" This time, Yoongi spoke, "What if Junghae woke up?"

"Let's leave that matter away, kitten. I want to watch that movie so much now," Jimin pulled Yoongi closer by wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You'll enjoy the movie, kitten." Hoseok winked at Yoongi as he changed the movie, making Yoongi blushed.

They all watched the movie normally until it got to the heated part. Yoongi curled himself, wants to cover his eyes with his hands but Jimin grabbed his wrist before he could do so, "Kitten, pay attention on the movie before Hoseok and I punish you, huh?"

"Lower down your voice, Park Jimin! Junghae is sleeping now!" Yoongi was still blushing, lightly pushed the pervert male away.

Jimin just smirked, continue watching the movie. Yoongi's face went redder when the male lead tied the female lead with a rope. "Stop the movie!" He tried to snatch the remote control from Hoseok but the male was quick to hide it away from Yoongi.

Their movement woke the sleeping Junghae up but none of them realised. Junghae just rubbed his eyes with his palm, feeling confused when he saw what the television was displaying.

"Why did the guy tied the girl up, uncles?" Junghae's voice interrupted them. All of them coughed awkwardly, "Oh yeah, because the guy loves the girl!" Jimin explained seriously as Junghae nodded his head.

"Then did you tie Uncle Yoongi up too, Uncle Jimin?"

Yoongi choked on his own spit when he heard Junghae's innocent question.

"Yes I do-" "Park Jimin!!!" Yoongi covered Jimin's mouth with his hands before the male could utter more dirty words.

"Then I'll tell daddy to tie me up too!" Junghae ran out the room with rushed steps as the other male in the room panicked, "No! Come back, Junghae!"