act one.

ACT ONE — he wakes at dawn.

THE KNIGHT SLEEPS SOUNDLESSLY, COVERED IN MOSS, MAGGOTS AND OF COURSE, DIRT

THE KNIGHT SLEEPS SOUNDLESSLY, COVERED IN MOSS, MAGGOTS AND OF COURSE, DIRT. Even though the rubble lays on top of him, encompassing him like a tomb, there's still a smile etched sleepily onto his bronze features, just below the hooked nose and the honey coloured eyes that hide away underneath eyelids, eyelids that hadn't fluttered open to revel in the sights of the world since the dawn of kings; knights riding into battle with swords bared and only their blindness courage binding their hearts.

He will miss it terribly once his eyes open once again. Awake in a new world. A man out of time, a man without hope, a man with a myriad of power, driven by greed, and of course, love. (Or is it lust? they're the same to him, as it once was to many knights)

Maybe the man he was once, will claw out and bring destruction to this new world, as he once did, with a sword in hand, gripping it with calloused hands, or maybe, (though he knows this is wishful thinking) he'll be someone better, someone stronger, someone greater.

a.n/
just a little bit to show zephyr bc I love him & his horrible personality <3333

also I've decided I'm just gonna do one POV bc it's so much easier .... so expect some more marvel fics with the other ocs sometime soon 👀👀 cough cough maybe a Peter Parker one 👀👀