243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)

League of Legends is owned by Riot. 

It was requested by leikesdark. Hope you will enjoy it like everyone else!

   I don't know almost anything about 'canon' of LoL, so rather take this story from perspective of total AU, still hope author of request will enjoy it. Have fun and wish u all a happy new year, better than last two, hopefully.

   Any fans of My name series?

   Was a bit long from last time huh? 

*****

Akali: I thought our past meant something to you, because for me, it was everything. Everything! You want to act as a cold manager from stupid Korean drama series, then piss off (Y/N). I will not be your damsel in distress.

   A young woman growled with her eyes focused on a man in suit sitting behind desk. She was really angry lately by his so-called professional attitude. What the fuck? All of us were friends almost from diapers! And now this idiot wants for us to step a little back and focus on this purish work? What's going on in his thick head? Quite cute head not gonna lie, but... What are these thoughts again... 'Kali cmon, you aren't pampered princessa like Ahri!

Kai'sa: Calm down Akali, no one is against you in this. All of us promised here, in this exact room, to be always a team, right girls?

   Kai'sa looked around at each girl in the room, but neither focused their eyes on her, which made the young woman sigh with her raised hands drop and a bit of sweat appearing on her brow. Akali folded her arms under her still developing breasts, which made them appear for stray eye a bit more round and bigger from another perspective.

(Y/N): Can you see it now, Kai'sa? That's what I'm talking about. Your rebellious actor nature is great for your fans, Akali, but really being like that all the time? You should grow up already. Life with catch up with you sooner than you think, and you should be prepared instead of approaching everything without proper attitude.

Akali: Actor? I don't believe... I thought that you of all people here would understand me – (Y/N). Yes, (Y/N) not manager, fuk you with all of this professional shit! Well – I was wrong. Like always, in your opinion. Whatever. I'm leaving, we'll see each other on our next concert. See ya.

   Akali exited their group manager office with a loud bang resonating in the room from the door closing behind her. (Y/N) sighed, tapping several times on the table with his fingers. He was really annoyed by this childish attitude of his female friend. She still avoided important matters like a child would - knowing it wasn't easy on his side.

Evelynn: Mhm, good job mister manager ~

   His eyes raised to see the back of Evelynn that sat on the edge of his table. She lowered a little her glasses, letting him see her teasing sparks inside the eyes. Evelynn was a manager-partner in their group, acting as some sort of link between him-group-official-fans. He was glad that at least Eve grew up into a mature woman with a hard spine.

   Hard spine and adamant ass was a need excuse in this type of work at level K/DA reached and wanted to maintain delivering to their fans at least the same level of experience if not better.

(Y/N): I expected a little help from each of you, yet only Kai'sa tried to play as peacemaker between me and Akali. Thank you sweetheart.