26

Jolene's pov:

The next morning I woke up as the happiest woman ever, I mean who won't be happy that their getting married soon. "Good morning Mrs. Nakamura" Tadashi said with a husky morning voice while placing kisses down my neck "Good morning my love" I said with a smile.

"Your looking happier than ever" Tadashi said "Which woman won't be happy that their getting married?" I questioned "The one's who are in force marriages" Tadashi said "Your right" I said "Now, where would you want us to get married?" Tadashi asked as he put me on his waist, now I'm straggling him.

"I don't know, I was thinking about here in Japan" I said "But don't you have friends and family you want to invite, wouldn't be a little hard for them?" Tadashi asked "No, I have a few uncles, aunts and cousin that live almost all over the world" I said.

"Okay stop worrying your pretty head about that, I want to have a stressfree and beautiful bride" Tadashi said "Mother!!!!" Miako burst through the door before tackling me with a hug "Your finally getting married to father, I'm so happy" Miako said happily.

"So your not gonna give me a morning greeting or hug" Tadashi said "Thank you father for everything" Miako said before hugging Tadashi "Your welcome" Tadashi said while hugging Miako, this is such a beautiful moment and I had to take a pic.

"Now stop lying your lazy self and make your bride to be breakfast!" Miako said before leaving our room "I'll take care of breakfast, I don't want you to burn down my kitchen" I said "Don't worry I was learning from Yushiro, so now I'm like a professional cook" Tadashi said.

"Then I'll love to taste your cooking" I said before leaving to the bathroom, I did my morning routine before taking a nice cold shower. I then went downstairs where I saw Yazame vacuuming, she soon noticed me before taking off the vacuum "Good morning Mrs. Nakamura" Yazame smirked at me.

"Stop it!" I blush "I'm just teasing you and congratulations!" Yazame hugged me "Thank you" I said "That's not the right way to fry egg!!!" I heard Miako yelled "Better go before something really happens" Yazame said before I went to my kitchen to see it was a mess.

"Hey! What's going on here?!!" I yelled "Mother I'm trying to tell father that he's frying the egg all wrong" Miako said "You won't let me focus!" Tadashi said "Both of you out of my kitchen!" I commanded "Sorry mother, I'll go" Miako said before leaving.

"I'm sorry baby, I ruined your kitchen" Tadashi apologies "Just go and get yourself cleaned up" I said strictly "Okay! Okay, you look sexy in this dress though" Tadashi chuckled before leaving me with a blushing face.

After breakfast I went back to Tadashi and I shared bedroom so I can find my computer, it's been ages since I use my computer. I found it in my closet in some box and to my surprise it charged. After sometime later my computer was now fully charged and I can call my parents through video call.

"Hi darling, how are you?" Mom said the minutes she answered the call "I'm fine but I have a surprise for you" I said "Did Tadashi get you pregnant?" Mom asked excitedly "No not that, I'm going to be bride" I said as I showed her the ring on my finger "That's beautiful ring- Wait!what! Tadashi proposed to you?" Mom asked in pure joy.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile "George! Come here our child is gonna be a bride" Mom called my Dad "Eh! This good news! I knew I Tadashi is a great man" Dad said and just then Tadashi entered but went to the bathroom.

"So! Have you guys plan anything yet?" Mom asked "No, not as yet but soon" I said "Who are you talking to?" Tadashi asked as he approached me "My parent, come say hi" I said "But babe I'm only wearing a robe and it might look like if we just had se-" I didn't allow him to finish the sentence.

"I said come say hi!" I gritted my teeth "Oh Tadashi your looking as handsome as ever" Mom said "Thank you mrs. Winston" Tadashi said "Hi brother in law!!!" My twin brothers came in "Are you it's a good marrying my sister? I mean she can be really annoying sometimes" Ethan said.

"Shut up idiot" I said "Don't need to get angry sis, Ethan is just speaking the facts" Jonathan said "Mom, please tell those brats to let me be" I said "Ethan and Jonathan please stop teasing your sister instead you should be happy for her" Mom said.

"Okay fine! Congratulationson your engagement Jolene!" My brother said in unison "Thank you" I said with a smile "Now we'll leave you so you both can maybe practice for special wedding night" Mom smirk before hanging up.

"Do couples practice for that?" Tadashi asked "I don't know" I said "Well I think we should practice, let start with giving hickey" Tadashi said "Then you'll have to catch me" I said before running out of the room "And note I use to take part I sports in high school" I said "Let's see how fast you can run, shortie!" Tadashi laughed..........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comments.

Until then...

Stay safe :)