─ ¹². HOW LAVENDER DEALS WITH HER EXES

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 *•. ┄┄

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"So, let me recap," Hermione started with her jaw clenched as she narrowed her eyes at Harry and Ron, making the latter two gulp down.

"Well, Ron is apparently dating Lavender—well, not anymore, since you practically told her to fuck off in your sleep—, there was the Christmas party—where Harry's obsession by my cousin grew tenfold—, then Ron got poisoned cause he stupidly ate some chocolates Romilda Vane left Harry, and Harry saved you. Ginny broke up with whoever it was she was dating. And then! You, Roonil, come up with this wild conclusion that my cousin was the one to curse me, and you fucking slit him open in a bathroom?!"

"Well," Ron began, "Lavender was. . . . I dunno, but I didn't tell her to fuck off! I just. . . . politely mumbled in my sleep "No, Lavender! I want chocolate frogs!". . . . and that doesn't make me sound better, does it?"

"No, it does not," Hermione snapped at him, as she ran a hand over her face.

"And I forgot what you said about the curse," Harry mumbled.

Hermione took a deep breath before standing up and whacking them both on the head, making them bump against each other. "YOU MORONS!" she shrieked.

"You can't go a few months without me, without acting like even bigger dumbarses! Harry, you're lucky Dragon made it alive. And Ron, you're lucky you made it alive. I swear to God! I'd watch my back, Ronniekins. I've heard stories about how Lavender deals with her exes."

Ron gulped.

"Oh, but I already knew this would happen," Hermione groaned sinking in her seat again, "and I was going to prevent it, before being knocked out by a couple of jewels. You have to start thinking, Ron-Ron and Roonil Wazlib!"

"Is that going to stick?" Harry grimaced as Ron burst into laughter, and Hermione nodded.

"Pretty much."

"So, ready to face a losing Gryffindor team, Roonil?" Hermione asked Harry, as she caught up to him on the way to the common room, having left a bit before the last Quidditch game of the season ended—she wasn't playing that match, seeing as she had been unconscious for over four months.

"Yeah," Harry grumbled under his breath, not liking the way Hermione was grinning at him.

He hesitated outside the crowded Great Hall, then, reaching for Hermione's wrists, ran up the marble staircase; whether Gryffindor had won or lost, the team usually celebrated or commiserated in their own commonroom.