HUMILIATED!

And suddenly his dark brown orbs radiating anger fixed on me. I flinch a little. Slowly lowering my gaze. I hadn't known; I was glaring at him for so long. I could feel his eyes on me. No! I might be angry, yet I knew I couldn't fight back at the furious lion; he wasn't even a human. As human had heart and I came to a conclusion, he lacked one!

The door was slammed hard. And soon the auditorium was filled with murmurs. Getting it as a clue, I raised my head as he had walked out of the hall. Why I had to glare at him? He had caught me twice, glaring!

"Seems like Mr Popular has major anger issues..." I heard Samaira whispering to my ears. I gave a slight nod, silently thanking her for not bringing the 'glaring' topic.

"Today we won't be having any practice, you can leave." Informed Varun as he was last to leave after his announcement. I glanced at the wristwatch after the incident. I couldn't blame for the decision but what was I supposed to do? I was acting selfish, as I wasn't desiring to get home and visit granny.

"What's the deal?" Samaira asked as we made our way out of the auditorium.

"I don't want to land home and visit granny," expressing my displeasure. She was aware of my kind cousins, she smiled at my pout.

"Why don't you visit my house?"

"It won't do any favour, mom would claim I lied to her about practice, she had the feeling." I shook my head.

"What if we just stay back in school for the period?" She suggested, I gave her a 'are you serious?' look.

"Hmm... I don't think it's a better idea to stay in an empty school."

"It's not going to be empty, these people are not going any time sooner." I moved my eyes in the direction, she was correct. Even after the announcement, people were hanging in the corridors, maybe they loved wasting time. As we passed on of the senior classroom, it was fully empty.

We stared at each other, with a naughty grin. We could slip into the room, enjoying our favourite views. Samaira nodded and took a step forward followed by me, on assuring none was inside. We got inside and directly made our way towards the biggest window the class had. As we reached, a huge grin crossed my lip. Either Mumbai city could be seen from the spot.

The huge building, towering one another. The mountain at one end, and the greenery that I wasn't sure still existed in this megacity. "The view is gorgeous." I heard Samaira but I was too engrossed to respond to her. My eyes shining with delight, I had a love for nature. The beauty owned, more than man-made objects.

Suddenly the silence existing in us was broken by some footsteps. We got stunned and looked at the people who entered the class. "You could have acted calmly. Mia had no fault in it..." the flirty guy, what was his name? Aarav was making his friend understand.

Ehaan stood there glaring at his friend, water dripping from the chin as well as his chestnut hair. Maybe he had splashed water to calm him down but I could guess it had no effect, his dark brown was still dark showcasing fury.

"I am done with her, man! Stop talking about her." He spoke slowly his eyes travelling around the room and settling on us, prescribed on me. My breath hitched, he might remember me glaring at him. Why did even I land in his class? Couldn't I suppress my daring nature like I always do!

"What are you both doing? You don't seem, seniors," his friend spoke. Causing me to stare down at the ground I knew Samaira was going to do the speaking.

"Actually... we participated in that..." her condition wasn't better than mine. She was shattering, I couldn't blame her. The room suddenly turned intimated as they entered. They hold a certain aura that anyone could end up shivering.