25

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

I was in my office checking some files when someone knocked on my door.

" Come in " I said blankly while checking the file and as I lift my head, I saw my PA.

" Mam the file which we have send to our main company and our factory is delivered successfully yesterday. And as we mailed, they have bought all the equipment's. From tomorrow they are going to start their work. " She said and I nodded at her.

" Here you go. I have checked this file, the file is okay, but I am still not satisfied. Tell the project manager to do it again " I said to her, she took the file and nodded.

" But mam he sent this file for 5th time reviewing and editing this file again and again " She said as she took pity on that person.

" If the project would have been better, I would never have ordered that person to edit again and again " I said to her trying to sound a little soft.

I was about to say her about the project but stopped as my phone rang. As I noticed the caller Id, I dismissed her.

" Amaris " Lisa said after a second.

" Yes, what happened? Why is your voice seemed tired? " I asked her with a frown. But before she replies I started my rant.

" Did Angel trouble you a lot. I know it's hard, but this is the last time I am sending you with her, I promise from next time-- " I stopped my rant as I heard her calling me firmly.

" Amaris " She said and I rolled my eyes. She is definitely going to ask me for money for babysitting Angel.

"Angel is missing " I heard her.

" What do you mean by missing she must be there somewhere, check around the place " I said to her while swinging my leg back and forth as I felt my heartbeat is getting wilder.

" We have checked everywhere but she isn't here " She said and I stood up packing my things and taking keys from the drawer.

" I am coming share the location " I said to her while taking my bag.

" Ok come fast " She said and I started to move from here. I took my phone and called my spies and investigators while moving here and there on the lift.

" Yes mam, how can I help you? " The voice from the other side started to speak.

" Angel is missing I am sending you the location of a park in which she was there before, check each and every corner of the place. And inform me if you got any information " I said and hung up the phone.